Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Confused.. Why Canada?

Confused.. Why Canada?

Old Nov 15th 2007, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Confused.. Why Canada?

Originally Posted by skiboy10
Do you think he will dare post a photo of himself
I mentioned that a few pages ago... got ignored! *chuckles*

Oggy
Old Nov 15th 2007, 8:57 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
Surely all men lust after svelte young women. It may not be a realistic lust given one's fat, baldness, bad skin and poverty but lust isn't about realism.
Skinny chicks dont do it for me...jagged hips and sticky out ribs..<shudders>

I'd rather have a fat chick than a skeletal one personally, all other things being equal.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

PeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond repute

I think we all have the image of the perfect woman (or man ) in the end we fall in love with a person not their body.

Sure in some cases physical attraction comes first and then the other person may not fit in with your mindset ideal.

In some cases its a gradual thing, where you find someone whose so perfect in all the other ways that will satisfy you more than a bimbo with a body.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:26 pm

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Also, fat chicks are more eager to please.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iaink
I find it objectionable that you are totally focused on the wrapper, not the candy.

Maybe you will be incredibly lucky, and will meet a woman who meets your lofty aesthetic standards and actually accepts you for who you are and finds that attractive. But personally I think it way more likely that you will die an unloved lonely old man unless you start to look at people rather than just their bodies.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AdrianTO
And I am sure you lust after overweight, over the hill, unattractive cows.

You must be the handsomest man on this board by that measure then.
You are a very very objectionable offensive man.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:32 pm

You must be the handsomest man on this board by that measure then.
Is he coming on to me?
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

AdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to behold

I find it objectionable that you are totally focused on the wrapper, not the candy.
Men are visual. Men always look at the wrapper first. If the wrapper is good, we proceed to taste the candy. Now, of course, after tasting the candy, if we find it is bitter, we can reject it. But, it is the wrapper that gets men wanting to open the candy.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

AdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dbd33
Surely all men lust after svelte young women. It may not be a realistic lust given one's fat, baldness, bad skin and poverty but lust isn't about realism.
Sure, but there are exceptions, such as your lust for slim Asian boys.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Skinny chicks dont do it for me...jagged hips and sticky out ribs..<shudders>

I'd rather have a fat chick than a skeletal one personally, all other things being equal.

It doesn't have to be a "skinny chick with jagged hips". There are "normal" women with nice curves who are not fat.

As for rather having a fat chick over a skinny one, sorry I disagree. After marriage and kids, women put on more weight. If you start with a skinny one and she puts on weight, she is still going to look fine. If you start with a fat one, and she puts on even MORE weight.. well.. that is no good...

If my wife got huge and refused to do anything about it, unless it was for some medical reason, I would divorce her.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:46 pm

If my wife got huge and refused to do anything about it, unless it was for some medical reason, I would divorce her.
Some would argue that being a pie enthusiast is actually a medical condition and you shouldn't discriminate against them because of it.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by daft batty
You are a very very objectionable offensive man.
Thank You. I have adapted my personality to the character of the crowd.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:48 pm
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

I would hope so....

... 'cos if you are going to be a total bastard then she deserves to take her half of your assets and the house, plus a really good monthly maintenance settlement. With any luck she could hopefully drag the divorce proceedings on for years and years, bleeding you dry with legal costs because that's the least you would deserve for being so amazingly shallow and callous.

Now, I'm off home to my fat wife and two sick kids now, all of whom I love more than anything else in the world.

Last edited by iaink; Nov 15th 2007 at 10:11 pm.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bazzz
Some would argue that being a pie enthusiast is actually a medical condition and you shouldn't discriminate against them because of it.
Well then, after I divorce her she will have plenty of time to attend PEA(Pie Eaters Anonymous) meetings to help her with her condition.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Now, I'm off home to my fat wife and two sick kids now, all of whom I love more than anything else in the world.
Good for you.. Have a nice evening!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.