Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Confused.. Why Canada?

Confused.. Why Canada?

Old Nov 16th 2007, 11:00 pm
Just Joined

plume.beau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Confused.. Why Canada?

I think it's mostly the attitude that changes when you move. And that affects the way you live. You're excited, you want to discover this new place, so you get out a lot more and you allow yourself to be positive; which make you happy.

The original poster just got stuck in his/her bad thoughts. It's not that Canada is better or worse, they just need a change. And that's all right.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 11:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lychee has a reputation beyond reputeLychee has a reputation beyond reputeLychee has a reputation beyond reputeLychee has a reputation beyond reputeLychee has a reputation beyond reputeLychee has a reputation beyond reputeLychee has a reputation beyond reputeLychee has a reputation beyond reputeLychee has a reputation beyond reputeLychee has a reputation beyond reputeLychee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PeterF
The problem he has, beauty alone cannot give you happiness but anyone with a brain will probably give him a wide berth.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 11:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

rwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond reputerwin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daft batty
your're not real are you!
I think you are absolutely right. His public profile is remarkably blank.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 11:51 pm
Cynically amused.

dingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rwin
I think you are absolutely right. His public profile is remarkably blank.
Way back, there was a poster who was continually banned and did the Phoenix thing with his usernames over and over. Can't remember what he was called at any given point, but this OP's thread does have an air of misogynistic familiarity about it.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Canuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PeterF
Sweaty Betty is one of my all time favourite tunes

Long Live The Lads from Macc hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 16th 2007, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

manghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dingbat
Way back, there was a poster who was continually banned and did the Phoenix thing with his usernames over and over. Can't remember what he was called at any given point, but this OP's thread does have an air of misogynistic familiarity about it.

I think he is just playing devils advocate and irritating as many differing attitudes on the BE site as he can.
He is just lonely and bored.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 12:11 am
Banned

startwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manghams
I think he is just playing devils advocate and irritating as many differing attitudes on the BE site as he can.
He is just lonely and bored.
I have thought all along that this person is someone who has been around here for awhile, but just re-joined with a different name very recently, and posted just to stir the pot. Which he did, very successfully. I am surprised at so many of the regulars giving him so much scope. Hopefully, it's almost run its course.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 12:30 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dingbat
If you mean Mick J then I don't know why he was banned but his suggestion of a waterfall in Hamilton as a place for a day out was helpful to me. I liked the place, it shifted my attitude to Hamilton.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 12:47 am
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Adrian is him and I would appreciate Adrian's thoughts on my current circumstance.

I live with a woman who is a little over half my age, barely older than my children, she's sexually aggresive, omnivorous even, and, better yet, her hobby is cooking. She's so interested in cooking that during a phase of dubious legality in Canada she regularised her situation by taking a course in commercial cooking at George Brown College. It's a rare day that we don't eat something Emeril would present on television. She's ebullient, sociable and drinks like an Englishwoman. Here's the problem though, life here has agreed with her and she's gained about 7lbs since we moved from the city. Of course, it's all gone to the wrong place, the belly.

Do you think I should dump her at this point and, if not, how many poorly distributed pounds would be acceptable?
Old Nov 17th 2007, 12:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Canuck74
Long Live The Lads from Macc hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy crap someone else knows The Macc Lads! That brings back memories of our Moving to Canada Party I love their romantic lyrics
Sorry everyone carry on don't mind me.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 12:53 am
BE Forum Addict

manghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond reputemanghams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33
I don't think Adrian is him and I would appreciate Adrian's thoughts on my current circumstance.

I live with a woman who is a little over half my age, barely older than my children, she's sexually aggresive, omnivorous even, and, better yet, her hobby is cooking. She's so interested in cooking that during a phase of dubious legality in Canada she regularised her situation by taking a course in commercial cooking at George Brown College. It's a rare day that we don't eat something Emeril would present on television. She's ebullient, sociable and drinks like an Englishwoman. Here's the problem though, life here has agreed with her and she's gained about 7lbs since we moved from the city. Of course, it's all gone to the wrong place, the belly.

Do you think I should dump her at this point and, if not, how many poorly distributed pounds would be acceptable?
Should you do that then I think some other man would thank his lucky stars! Are you insane or just being provocative?
Question for you; why is it ok for a man to have a much younger women and not for a women to have a toy boy (which I have) Please explain?????
Old Nov 17th 2007, 12:57 am
BE Enthusiast

PeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbd33

Could be the start of a complete new internet business.

Dr. Adrian
Old Nov 17th 2007, 1:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Canuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond reputeCanuck74 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elaine B.
Holy crap someone else knows The Macc Lads! That brings back memories of our Moving to Canada Party I love their romantic lyrics
Sorry everyone carry on don't mind me.
It's a shame they are not around anymore.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 1:02 am
Assimilated Pauper

Should you do that then I think some other man would thank his lucky stars! Are you insane or just being provocative?
It's an honest question. Adrian seems to be even more fixated on weight than I am, what would he do?

Question for you; why is it ok for a man to have a much younger women and not for a women to have a toy boy (which I have) Please explain?????
I don't think that's the case. I lived with a much older woman for five years or so and thought it worked very well. The arrangement only ended because work put us in different cities. Mind you, she looked (and still does) after herself, no flab there.
Old Nov 17th 2007, 1:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Canuck74
It's a shame they are not around anymore.
I think they moved to Spain for a better quality of life

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.