Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

WTF is going on in this country !!!!

WTF is going on in this country !!!!

Old Aug 24th 2007, 5:18 am
Banned

MICKY DANDAN will become famous soon enough
Default Re: WTF is going on in this country !!!!

Originally Posted by Vegemite
Geez...quit while you're behind. That's lame.
sez you
Old Aug 24th 2007, 5:23 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Vegemite
Geez...quit while you're behind. That's lame.
sez who:
Old Aug 24th 2007, 5:27 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

honest answer to an honest question...

i am relly sorry to read about that little girl..

as for the u.k,.............who gives a shit...

stramge but true...ast

my biggest worry at the moment is,we dont seem to have enough stale bread for the parrots.............
Old Aug 24th 2007, 5:30 am
Banned

Originally Posted by aston man
honest answer to an honest question...

i am relly sorry to read about that little girl..

as for the u.k,.............who gives a shit...

stramge but true...ast

my biggest worry at the moment is,we dont seem to have enough stale bread for the parrots.............
shut it piss head
Old Aug 24th 2007, 5:31 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MICKY DANDAN
shut it piss head
i know where your coming from,from the amount of spelling mistakes,you would think so wouldnt you...
Old Aug 24th 2007, 5:35 am
Banned

i know where your coming from,from the amount of spelling mistakes,you would think so wouldnt you...
me and you have met
Old Aug 24th 2007, 5:39 am
Banned

i know,i knew who you were straight away,
Old Aug 24th 2007, 5:42 am
Banned

i know,i knew who you were straight away,
how did you tell me , with out being a grass, sorry dobber
Old Aug 24th 2007, 8:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sammyg
Did Aus start selling stab-proof school uniform last week?

mm

The guy whos trying to make a buck out of them was on TV pushing his wares here too.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 8:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch

Here we go again ... it's all the media's fault - Australia's because they don't report the 'truth' and the UK's because they always make it out to be a crime-ridden hell-hole. Wake me up in a decade when you've come up with a new argument ...

So a parent being stabbed in the head by a child in an attempt to steal a school bag wouldnt have made news in the UK. Rightho hutch

The media here is far less dramatic than the UK and that sort of stuff gets a small paragraph on page 10 rather than the daily mail style panic the nation front page headlines.

I have never said which media method is right or wrong, just pointed out the difference.

Last edited by jad n rich; Aug 24th 2007 at 9:04 am.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 9:11 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jad n rich
So a parent being stabbed in the head by a child in an attempt to steal a school bag wouldnt have made news in the UK. Rightho hutch

The media here is far less dramatic than the UK and that sort of stuff gets a small paragraph on page 10 rather than the daily mail style panic the nation front page headlines.

I have never said which media method is right or wrong, just pointed out the difference.
And the reason it would be down at page 10 is because you have to wade through the 9 previos pages of NRL, AFL, Cricket and any other sport the Aussies happen to be bragging about that day.Its far more important to them
Old Aug 24th 2007, 9:50 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fenton Beasley

She was Prime Minister between 4th May 1979 to 28th November 1990. That's about 11 and a half years. What part of that is difficult to understand for you?
That's not what you implied but to be honest I couldn't give a rats arse any how so don't worry....
Old Aug 24th 2007, 11:08 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
That's not what you implied but to be honest I couldn't give a rats arse any how so don't worry....
Still fighting for the Diplomatic Poster of the Year title ...eh Matt?
Old Aug 24th 2007, 11:22 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: WTF is going on in this country !!!!

16-yr-old arrested over boy's murder

British police investigating the gunning down in Liverpool of 11-year-old Rhys Jones said they had arrested a third youth as they renewed appeals to help find the schoolboy's killer.

Merseyside police said they had arrested a 16-year-old male on suspicion of murder, in the Norris Green area of Liverpool and were questioning him at a local police station.

Police added that they believed the weapon used in the shooting in the city's Croxteth district was a dark-coloured handgun with a long barrel.

Assistant chief constable Patricia Gallan said the key to solving the case lay within the local community, adding that she was disappointed by the public's response.

"We have had a few calls, but not nearly enough," she told reporters.
ABC.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 11:54 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede

So the correct answer is "No, Australia did not start selling stab-proof school uniforms last week. Nor has it done so at any time".

...and the UK didn't either which was the original implication.

A British company started selling them to both UK AND Australian parents.

Didn't you know that globalisation had reached Australia....try googling it.

G

Last edited by Grayling; Aug 24th 2007 at 12:12 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.