Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Sep 20th 2008, 1:22 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by Wendy
It was one of my Mums favourites too. I grew up with Culture Club blaring out of the stereo - them and Tammy Winnete

Been a bit busy at work over the past few weeks. Should be getting some time off now though because my contract runs out on Tuesday - so no more job for me until they ask for me back - which they will cos I'm damn good at the job
so you get a bit of a holiday Wendy ?
Old Sep 20th 2008, 1:23 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

It was one of my Mums favourites too. I grew up with Culture Club blaring out of the stereo - them and Tammy Winnete

Been a bit busy at work over the past few weeks. Should be getting some time off now though because my contract runs out on Tuesday - so no more job for me until they ask for me back - which they will cos I'm damn good at the job
the same job where you sit in front of a computer all day and the boss cant have a go at you for being on other sites as he is on facebook all day?
Old Sep 20th 2008, 1:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
so you get a bit of a holiday Wendy ?

Looking that way Scott!

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
the same job where you sit in front of a computer all day and the boss cant have a go at you for being on other sites as he is on facebook all day?
Yup, that's the one
Old Sep 20th 2008, 1:28 am

Looking that way Scott!

Yup, that's the one
home from home.
Old Sep 20th 2008, 1:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

home from home.

On Friday, I spent my first two hours getting 5 jobs to the graphic designers - who then spent the next 4 hours playing gems on facebook!

They got the ads done before 5pm, but how did they know I didn't have another 5 ads for them in the afternoon!

My boss was in Melbourne though, so they were being slack

They will pay on Monday though, we have loads of work to do next week and deadline is Tuesday before midnight!
Old Sep 20th 2008, 1:33 am

On Friday, I spent my first two hours getting 5 jobs to the graphic designers - who then spent the next 4 hours playing gems on facebook!

They got the ads done before 5pm, but how did they know I didn't have another 5 ads for them in the afternoon!

They will pay on Monday though, we have loads of work to do next week and deadline is Tuesday before midnight!
fun.

They'll be daft not to give you a job .
Old Sep 20th 2008, 1:35 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Looking that way Scott!

Yup, that's the one

You deserve a break , you gonna burn yourself out
Old Sep 20th 2008, 1:37 am

You deserve a break , you gonna burn yourself out
Old Sep 20th 2008, 1:40 am
Handsome Internet Guy

lol , suns out again .. later mate

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old Sep 20th 2008, 2:21 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

lol , suns out again .. later mate

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
blimey you have sun in the uk? How odd
Old Sep 20th 2008, 2:52 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon all,

It's a beautiful day here today.

Anyone fancy a drink?
Old Sep 20th 2008, 3:03 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
blimey you have sun in the uk? How odd

been great weather all week , really nice
Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Afternoon all,

It's a beautiful day here today.

Anyone fancy a drink?
go on then , i'm floating in and out tho . triming some shrubs back .... i say trim, but by time i have done i will have a nice garden of sticks . hope they grow back
Old Sep 20th 2008, 3:34 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

been great weather all week , really nice

go on then , i'm floating in and out tho . triming some shrubs back .... i say trim, but by time i have done i will have a nice garden of sticks . hope they grow back
It's supposed to be nice tomorrow as well.

Sounds like my way of trimming as well.

Did I ever tell you about the time we had to cut down an apple tree in our garden?
Old Sep 20th 2008, 3:41 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
It's supposed to be nice tomorrow as well.

Sounds like my way of trimming as well.

Did I ever tell you about the time we had to cut down an apple tree in our garden?
go on ..
Old Sep 20th 2008, 3:49 am
aka bunja

go on ..

Well ....

There I was, merrily sawing away at one of the branches when my OH came racing up the garden yelling his head of at me to stop.

I said why, what am I doing wrong now.

He said, if you carry on sawing that branch it's going to go straight through next doors brand new greenhouse.

Oops!

Needless to say I am not allowed near saws or fruit trees anymore.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.