Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Jun 5th 2008, 8:41 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
If you fold the French flag three times and stitch the sides up only white shows, this came as no surprise. And every soldier is issued with a flag and instructions and an extra long pole.
Mmmm i think you will find that to be true of the regular french army BUT not of the French foreign legion

LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA
Old Jun 5th 2008, 8:42 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by asher
yep sorry deafies don't get it

Its a song about the special olympics - taking the piss out of it.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 8:42 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
not to mention the devils outfit you frightened the head in.
I never wore a devils outfit I didn't need to the nuns were sure I was the devil incarnate anyway
Old Jun 5th 2008, 8:43 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

he was here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3IFUNIa2NU8

Bugger - sorry Ash, forgot you cant hear it.
He is so right.. that IS a shite song!!
Old Jun 5th 2008, 8:43 am

I never wore a devils outfit I didn't need to the nuns were sure I was the devil incarnate anyway
we can see why.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 8:44 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Mmmm i think you will find that to be true of the regular french army BUT not of the French foreign legion

LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA
that would be because the FFL is made up mainly of North Africans and Pacific Islanders, not to mention a massive splash of British boys....

VERY few French
Old Jun 5th 2008, 8:44 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

we can see why.
what lil old innocent me
Old Jun 5th 2008, 8:45 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
that would be because the FFL is made up mainly of North Africans and Pacific Islanders, not to mention a massive splash of British boys....

VERY few French
whats that got to do with what we were talking about anyway?
what lil old innocent me
Yes. YOU
Old Jun 5th 2008, 8:48 am

its a boy thing! the french foreign legion

Yes. YOU
cleo how can you, these people don't know me that well yet do you have to give them the right impression so early on
Old Jun 5th 2008, 8:49 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. YOU
I am not talking to you until I have a password....
Old Jun 5th 2008, 8:49 am

cleo how can you, these people don't know me that well yet do you have to give them the right impression so early on
If I cant fool then into thinking I'm sweet and innocent - there's no bloody way I'm letting you get away with it. You were my mentor.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 8:50 am

Fine. But I didnt even know about it till today.
Old Jun 5th 2008, 8:50 am

go make one up! I'm sure you can think of one all by yourself
Old Jun 5th 2008, 8:52 am

If I cant fool then into thinking I'm sweet and innocent - there's no bloody way I'm letting you get away with it. You were my mentor.
bloody students!! don't you know it's do as I say not do as I do!!

where's arabella gone? to find the mysterious password or join the legion?
Old Jun 5th 2008, 8:54 am

bloody students!! don't you know it's do as I say not do as I do!!

where's arabella gone? to find the mysterious password or join the legion?
I dont know. I'm going to bed now anyway. Only got 2 hours sleep last night and everyone knew about it.

Night everyone xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.