Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 18th 2008, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by sarab40
im still here.....Im training for Gladiators!!
thought you where having tea
Old May 18th 2008, 6:35 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

im still here.....Im training for Gladiators!!
I reckon you will get on ! what "name" are you gonna use ?

Originally Posted by winedonju
nowt exciting, no one was in the bar, so had a couple of bottles and watched some seriously shit telly!
nowt on ? what about Britians Got Talent ? any good ?
Old May 18th 2008, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

nowt exciting, no one was in the bar, so had a couple of bottles and watched some seriously shit telly!
I don't do much tv, think it's really shite most of the time and I prefer to read, but we're all settling down tonight to watch Indiana Jones.
Old May 18th 2008, 6:37 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mancfamily
I don't do much tv, think it's really shite most of the time and I prefer to read, but we're all settling down tonight to watch Indiana Jones.
whens the new one out ?
Old May 18th 2008, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Icarus
whens the new one out ?
May 22nd...not long to go!
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

nothing exciting this week, nxt week looks funny.
Handsome Internet Guy

May 22nd...not long to go!
ohhh , excellent ..

TV is shite , your right there
Old May 18th 2008, 6:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

what is it you need? I have got it on as well as this.
I'm back on now thanks Donna - for some reason it just wouldn't let me onto the site for about half an hour - just kept going to that annoying blue page. I hope it means it's really busy. I have 28 items finishing at 8.30 and don't want to miss any questions etc. Already up to £96 for 16 lots.
Old May 18th 2008, 6:39 am
Handsome Internet Guy

nothing exciting this week, nxt week looks funny.
think i'm in , i'll give it a go
Old May 18th 2008, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

I love to read, but find it hard to concentrate on a good book with the kids up,
mum can I have a drink,
muuuuuum so and so did this
muuuuuuuum whens tea,
mum Lewis has been sick,
mum......well you get the picture!!!
Old May 18th 2008, 6:41 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

dont know..any ideas as to a name??
Old May 18th 2008, 6:41 am
Handsome Internet Guy

dont know..any ideas as to a name??
yes
Old May 18th 2008, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

ohhh , excellent ..

TV is shite , your right there
think shite is an understatement!!!!

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I'm back on now thanks Donna - for some reason it just wouldn't let me onto the site for about half an hour - just kept going to that annoying blue page. I hope it means it's really busy. I have 28 items finishing at 8.30 and don't want to miss any questions etc. Already up to £96 for 16 lots.
Got on but couldn't find you, had no idea what your called on there, and it's not Fly Away, cos I tried that
Old May 18th 2008, 6:43 am
Handsome Internet Guy

think shite is an understatement!!!!

Got on but couldn't find you, had no idea what your called on there, and it's not Fly Away, cos I tried that
Haaaa everyones Ebaying !
Old May 18th 2008, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

I love to read, but find it hard to concentrate on a good book with the kids up,
mum can I have a drink,
muuuuuum so and so did this
muuuuuuuum whens tea,
mum Lewis has been sick,
mum......well you get the picture!!!
I save my reading for when they are in bed! OH likes to wind down watching telly, I like to wind down reading a good book!

The only thing I watch when it's on is Spooks....bloody brilliant tv!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.