Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 18th 2008, 5:40 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by sarab40
bloody hell.....now ive got to crank the oven on and cook my OWN roast....and at this time of night!!
bloody hell fire, not sure i could stomach a roast this late. Did you enjoy the gym??
Old May 18th 2008, 5:40 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

you could have couriered it..next day delivery.......
Old May 18th 2008, 5:41 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by winedonju
bloody hell fire, not sure i could stomach a roast this late. Did you enjoy the gym??
yes..punished for an hour!!
Had my stats done..body fat gone down..yay!!

was 26 now 22!!! 2 inches off the thighs too......
Old May 18th 2008, 5:41 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

you could have couriered it..next day delivery.......
now you tell me
Old May 18th 2008, 5:43 am
BE Forum Addict

yes..punished for an hour!!
Had my stats done..body fat gone down..yay!!

was 26 now 22!!! 2 inches off the thighs too......
bloody hell that sounds great! Bet thats put a smile on your face
Old May 18th 2008, 5:45 am
sarab40

bloody hell that sounds great! Bet thats put a smile on your face
was pleased!! Thats in 3 months.....
Want to get to 64kg now..am at 67
just depends .....!
Old May 18th 2008, 5:48 am
BE Forum Addict

was pleased!! Thats in 3 months.....
Want to get to 64kg now..am at 67
just depends .....!
don't do kilos, am a pound and stone person....have been on diet myself (as you will have gathered from the other posts), was 10 stone, got on scale PRE-sunday roast, 9 stone 9, so was pretty chuffed myself. I want to get back to 9 stone, so still have a fair way to go!!! But at least it's going in the right direction!
Old May 18th 2008, 5:49 am
sarab40

don't do kilos, am a pound and stone person....have been on diet myself (as you will have gathered from the other posts), was 10 stone, got on scale PRE-sunday roast, 9 stone 9, so was pretty chuffed myself. I want to get back to 9 stone, so still have a fair way to go!!! But at least it's going in the right direction!
i dont do kilos either!! 10stone 7 ish at mo,

Thats brill D!!
Old May 18th 2008, 5:54 am
BE Forum Addict

i dont do kilos either!! 10stone 7 ish at mo,

Thats brill D!!
Sounds good, but when you realise I'm probably one of the shortest people you'll meet (at 5 foot nothin) you'll see why I'm trying to get back down......that and the thought of being on a beach in Oz looking like this
Old May 18th 2008, 5:59 am
sarab40

Sounds good, but when you realise I'm probably one of the shortest people you'll meet (at 5 foot nothin) you'll see why I'm trying to get back down......that and the thought of being on a beach in Oz looking like this
You'll get there..its good if you have a goal..you stay more focused.
Well I had better start the sons tea, so have a good evening,
XX
Old May 18th 2008, 6:01 am
BE Forum Addict

You'll get there..its good if you have a goal..you stay more focused.
Well I had better start the sons tea, so have a good evening,
XX
you too
catch ya later,
xx xx
Old May 18th 2008, 6:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all, can someone do me a favour and try to get on Ebay. I have 28 items ending in an hour and I can't get on the site. As I am on here, I assume it is a problem with them. ARGHHHHHH
Old May 18th 2008, 6:23 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Good evening

How is everyone?
Old May 18th 2008, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi all, can someone do me a favour and try to get on Ebay. I have 28 items ending in an hour and I can't get on the site. As I am on here, I assume it is a problem with them. ARGHHHHHH
what is it you need? I have got it on as well as this.
Old May 18th 2008, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Well done you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.