Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 16th 2008, 7:14 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by Icarus
i can't eat the pud ..... its gone out

Originally Posted by mancfamily
It would have been good to meet you guys, put a face to the name and so on.
errmmmm. not sure, it all seems a bit odd really
Old May 16th 2008, 7:15 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by winedonju

the pud goes out .... to the hosts house , did you not get the jist of what happens ?

Old May 16th 2008, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

I would have liked to go to the next one, but then if we could have gone i wonder at times if we would have actually gone....sometimes it's good to be in touch with people but still stay anonymous if you know what I mean?
Old May 16th 2008, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Are you on Facebook Donna?
Not sure what facebook is, i keep telling you guys I'm a numpty....and if it means having your pic took, then I can defo say no. Me and OH been together 9 years, and have 1 photo of us all together, sounds quite sad, but i HATE having my photo took.
Old May 16th 2008, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Are you on Facebook Donna?
the pud goes out .... to the hosts house , did you not get the jist of what happens ?

got it
Old May 16th 2008, 7:19 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure what facebook is, i keep telling you guys I'm a numpty....and if it means having your pic took, then I can defo say no. Me and OH been together 9 years, and have 1 photo of us all together, sounds quite sad, but i HATE having my photo took.
you don't need your pic on it
Old May 16th 2008, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

you don't need your pic on it
oh so what was the point of mentioning it then??? And why the hell is it called 'face' book
Old May 16th 2008, 7:20 am
Handsome Internet Guy

ttfn , catch you tomorrow maybe .

if not ,, you guys have a great time .

have fun D

hope the party goes well L
Old May 16th 2008, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

ttfn , catch you tomorrow maybe .

if not ,, you guys have a great time .

have fun D

hope the party goes well L
catch ya later Ic, have a great weekend!
Old May 16th 2008, 7:21 am
Handsome Internet Guy

oh so what was the point of mentioning it then??? And why the hell is it called 'face' book
i didn't .

check it out , its ok .... you can put as little (recommended) or as much as you like on it .
Old May 16th 2008, 7:22 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

I'm not keen on photo's either, don't often get a good pick of me as I'm not very photogenic. My Facebook picture of me and hubby is probably the nicest picture there is of me!

We've been together 10 years next week.

Facebook is a social network site, where you can post pictures, and keep in touch with people etc.
Old May 16th 2008, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm not keen on photo's either, don't often get a good pick of me as I'm not very photogenic. My Facebook picture of me and hubby is probably the nicest picture there is of me!

We've been together 10 years next week.

Facebook is a social network site, where you can post pictures, and keep in touch with people etc.
ohhhhhhh, bit like this but not really....if you know what i mean
We've been 9, god it seems like forever
Old May 16th 2008, 7:25 am
Handsome Internet Guy

i have to point out tho ....

Mancfam looks nothing like her avatar ... incase you wondered D
Old May 16th 2008, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

i have to point out tho ....

Mancfam looks nothing like her avatar ... incase you wondered D
better go run and hide Ic,
Old May 16th 2008, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

ohhhhhhh, bit like this but not really....if you know what i mean
We've been 9, god it seems like forever
I know what you mean! ours was a bit of a whirlwind romance...fell pregnant after only 3 months together, moved in with his parents while we found a house etc.
We never spent any proper time getting to know each other, we didn't do the usual stuff like holiday together or anything before the kids came along.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.