Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 16th 2008, 6:58 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by winedonju
chinese....my arse!!!
Old May 16th 2008, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Icarus
can you make the Chesterfield one ? i'm hour & a half away !!

Lincs must be a great place to live .... only me leaving i reckom
When is it?
Old May 16th 2008, 7:01 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mancfamily
When is it?
hang on
Old May 16th 2008, 7:04 am
Handsome Internet Guy

When is it?
Sat 14th , 4ish .

i have work that morning but i;ll be away from here by 1.30 , nice easy ride up there .

how far away are you ?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=535308
Old May 16th 2008, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Sat 14th , 4ish .

i have work that morning but i;ll be away from here by 1.30 , nice easy ride up there .

how far away are you ?

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=535308
We'll be coming back from Florida that day.....so very far away
Old May 16th 2008, 7:07 am
Handsome Internet Guy

right tea time , i'm having whole grain based crust , lavished with a creamy topping & sun rippened tomotoes

Old May 16th 2008, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

just get them to land in chessie instead
Old May 16th 2008, 7:08 am
Handsome Internet Guy

cool , yes forgot you was away .... man i love Florida , great fun

ttfn
Old May 16th 2008, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

right tea time , i'm having whole grain based crust , lavished with a creamy topping & sun rippened tomotoes

http://users.tpg.com.au/pschamb/rmlschetom.jpg
sooner have steak and kidney pud....but at least you've got cheesecake for pud!
Old May 16th 2008, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

It would have been good to meet you guys, put a face to the name and so on.
Old May 16th 2008, 7:11 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by winedonju
sooner have steak and kidney pud....but at least you've got cheesecake for pud!

i can't eat the pud ..... its gone out
Old May 16th 2008, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

cool , yes forgot you was away .... man i love Florida , great fun

ttfn
It's fantastic fun, and I can't wait to go to the new Aquatica waterpark!

Enjoy your cheese on toast
Old May 16th 2008, 7:12 am
Handsome Internet Guy

It would have been good to meet you guys, put a face to the name and so on.
that is me on Facebook ,,, i didn't google " young handsome man drinking guinness " & post his pic instead
Old May 16th 2008, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

that is me on Facebook ,,, i didn't google " young handsome man drinking guinness " & post his pic instead
Sorry, didn't mean you Scott! I've seen your face!
Old May 16th 2008, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Are you on Facebook Donna?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.