Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 18th 2008, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by mancfamily
Good evening

How is everyone?
evening.xx
Old May 18th 2008, 6:25 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Evening all
Old May 18th 2008, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Icarus
Evening all
Evening Ic...how's your hangover?
Old May 18th 2008, 6:26 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi all, can someone do me a favour and try to get on Ebay. I have 28 items ending in an hour and I can't get on the site. As I am on here, I assume it is a problem with them. ARGHHHHHH
i'm on it ok
Old May 18th 2008, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Evening all
Hi, how's you?
Old May 18th 2008, 6:27 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by winedonju
Evening Ic...how's your hangover?
oohhhh , i did have a bit of one but not too serious , good night
Old May 18th 2008, 6:27 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Hi, how's you?
hey , yeah i'm ok

who see Gladiators ? anyone ?
Old May 18th 2008, 6:29 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by sarab40
yes..punished for an hour!!
Had my stats done..body fat gone down..yay!!

was 26 now 22!!! 2 inches off the thighs too......
did i miss you G ?

pleased yer doin good there
Old May 18th 2008, 6:30 am
BE Forum Addict

oohhhh , i did have a bit of one but not too serious , good night
glad you had a good night!

hey , yeah i'm ok

You know I can't get the glads
Old May 18th 2008, 6:30 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

hey , yeah i'm ok

Nah....I was busy entertaining 7 young girls!
It was a great day, she loved it! And when the limo turned up (she thought we was waiting for a mini bus) she was ecstatic!

Took loads of pics, they all had a ball!
Old May 18th 2008, 6:31 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by winedonju
glad you had a good night!

You know I can't get the glads
it was good tonight ,

how was your evening ?
Old May 18th 2008, 6:31 am
Handsome Internet Guy

It was a great day, she loved it! And when the limo turned up (she thought we was waiting for a mini bus) she was ecstatic!

Fantastic , good i'm pleased
Old May 18th 2008, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

sounds fantastic
Old May 18th 2008, 6:33 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

did i miss you G ?

pleased yer doin good there
im still here.....Im training for Gladiators!!
Old May 18th 2008, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

it was good tonight ,

how was your evening ?
nowt exciting, no one was in the bar, so had a couple of bottles and watched some seriously shit telly!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.