Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 8th 2008, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by Icarus
what a strange thing to have happen , it this a regular thing in Manc land ?
The egg or the weather?

Little shits are everywhere, they just get bored and think it's fun to do things like that....at least I was hit by accident.
Old May 8th 2008, 6:19 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Hello people...
Baileys for H ?
Old May 8th 2008, 6:20 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Baileys for H ?
PLEASE!!
Old May 8th 2008, 6:21 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mancfamily
The egg or the weather?

Little shits are everywhere, they just get bored and think it's fun to do things like that....at least I was hit by accident.
i know the weathers isn't a regular thing ... i been to Manchester ,,, found it very "northern"
Old May 8th 2008, 6:24 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

sorry , questions .... it just interests me

hows the Baileys ?
I need another one, pretty please..
Old May 8th 2008, 6:27 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

so , you have skiing there yes ?
Ooops.. I missed this one.. Yes, great skiing, I'm in the Aspen area..
Old May 8th 2008, 6:28 pm

PLEASE!!
!!!!!!
My friend is here
Old May 8th 2008, 6:29 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by anabella
Ooops.. I missed this one.. Yes, great skiing, I'm in the Aspen area..
aahh yes , ok .

gonna ask one more , is there Buffalo around there ? am sure i see a tv programme from a state park ,

ok , well Baileys it is !
Old May 8th 2008, 6:30 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

PLEASE!!
your favorite me thinks ??

Old May 8th 2008, 6:33 pm

Originally Posted by anabella
!!!!!!
My friend is here
hello sweetie
that does look good.
Old May 8th 2008, 6:35 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

am a little bit excited tonight , not sure if you have all noticed ??
Old May 8th 2008, 6:36 pm

I have to tell you this,

after dropping the girl off at a party I took the boy for a Happy Meal (doesnt get them very often so I 'd though I'd give him a treat).

Get on the tram after dropping her off and he starts to cry. "I want my sister!!"

So to stop the tears I noticed a big bloke in full bikers leathers with helmet still on his head at one of the stops. So I shouted to my boy "Look Dan, a Power Ranger!"

What I didnt see was about 6 kids in the seats behind me starting to cry because they couldnt find the Power Ranger

Those mothers HATED me
Old May 8th 2008, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Why? Tell us more....
Old May 8th 2008, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

I have to tell you this,

after dropping the girl off at a party I took the boy for a Happy Meal (doesnt get them very often so I 'd though I'd give him a treat).

Get on the tram after dropping her off and he starts to cry. "I want my sister!!"

So to stop the tears I noticed a big bloke in full bikers leathers with helmet still on his head at one of the stops. So I shouted to my boy "Look Dan, a Power Ranger!"

What I didnt see was about 6 kids in the seats behind me starting to cry because they couldnt find the Power Ranger

Those mothers HATED me
Old May 8th 2008, 6:38 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

I have to tell you this,

Those mothers HATED me

haaaa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.