Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 8th 2008, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by winedonju
ahhhh, can't shop properly when pissing down...although it does give good reason to stop in at ALL pub's for shelter.
That's true

Gonna get going hun, his turn for the pc now!!

Nite H, good to see you back.

Catch you ladies tomorrow.

x
Old May 8th 2008, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mancfamily
That's true

Gonna get going hun, his turn for the pc now!!

Nite H, good to see you back.

Catch you ladies tomorrow.

x
me too. Lap top battery on red and bleeping at me catch ya all tomoz.
night peeps.

xx xx
Old May 8th 2008, 9:53 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody disastrous night on the dinner front.

I decided to cook lemon & ginger chicken with rice and carrots and leeks.

I thought I would steam the carrots, you know healthy and all that. So the carrots were steaming away, lovely jubbly, added the leeks, couple of minutes, I thought, and done.

Then OH said "what can I smell, it smells like burning".

I'd only gone and burnt the bloody pan. The water had boiled away, plastic colander is now stuck to the bloody pan and dinner tasted of melted plastic.

YUM, bloody YUM.

I need an extra large glass of kendricks now before I go and tackle the black pan.

Plus I've found the arcade bit on BE. So I've been playing games most of the god damn day.

Oh well, something else for the OH to moan about.
Old May 8th 2008, 10:56 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
aahh yes , ok .

gonna ask one more , is there Buffalo around there ? am sure i see a tv programme from a state park ,

ok , well Baileys it is !

I've never seen one, but there are parts of the state where they can be found.. Buffalo steaks are yummy..
Old May 9th 2008, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

quick drink anyone??
Old May 9th 2008, 1:08 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

quick drink anyone??
piss head!! Hello!
Old May 9th 2008, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
piss head!! Hello!
who me???????
How's your day, weather turned shite again I see?

from your comment, I take it you want coffee
Old May 9th 2008, 1:12 pm

who me???????
How's your day, weather turned shite again I see?

from your comment, I take it you want coffee
please.

Donna, can you do me a favour?

Since the account was activated again the Karma page is blank and I cant get my K messages up. Can you send me one to see if it's still working?
Old May 9th 2008, 1:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

please.

Donna, can you do me a favour?

Since the account was activated again the Karma page is blank and I cant get my K messages up. Can you send me one to see if it's still working?
can't cos i sent you some already, but i had a look at your profile, and it's says you've deactivated it???
Old May 9th 2008, 1:16 pm

can't cos i sent you some already, but i had a look at your profile, and it's says you've deactivated it???
Ah!!! I know what I've done!

Hang on...
Old May 9th 2008, 1:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ah!!! I know what I've done!

Hang on...
not de activated.....disabled, but means same shit
Old May 9th 2008, 1:21 pm

Fixed - just has to send a load off!!
Old May 9th 2008, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Fixed - just has to send a load off!!
glad your back
Old May 9th 2008, 1:23 pm

glad your back
I've only been back for a couple of days and I'm getting into trouble already..
Old May 9th 2008, 1:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

I've only been back for a couple of days and I'm getting into trouble already..
why....what you done now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.