Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 9th 2008, 2:02 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by Icarus
send a cab ,, you could hail it by getting yer thrupney bits out
Old May 9th 2008, 2:03 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

its a bit more cloudy now ,, i don't like it
Old May 9th 2008, 2:05 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

its a bit more cloudy now ,, i don't like it
well I'm glad to hear it, cos i think the weather is shite!
Old May 9th 2008, 2:06 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by winedonju
well I'm glad to hear it, cos i think the weather is shite!
oh , well its been hot here today

catch you later ,
Old May 9th 2008, 2:08 am
BE Forum Addict

oh , well its been hot here today

catch you later ,
hot....my arse!
Catch ya later.
Old May 9th 2008, 5:31 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Old May 9th 2008, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

what was it....says video no longer available???
Old May 9th 2008, 5:33 am
Handsome Internet Guy

what was it....says video no longer available???
oh poo
Old May 9th 2008, 5:34 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Old May 9th 2008, 5:36 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Suzi!! Now I know what song you are on about!! You're right.
Old May 9th 2008, 5:37 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
i always am
Old May 9th 2008, 5:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
well I'm glad you do....what's with the woman on speed
Old May 9th 2008, 5:45 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

well I'm glad you do....what's with the woman on speed
You've just reminded me of something:

Coming home from work once and my brother and his mates were sat outside the house.

All of a sudden one of his mates jumped up, screamed and started to run up and down the street - my brother and the rest of them were pissing themselves laughing while I stood there wondering what the hell happened.

His mate ran past me screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOO, dont eat me! I'm not juiceeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" (he was in his 20's)

Turns out he was having a bad acid trip. He is also the only bloke I know who is scared of Oranges!! and was seeing a giant orange chasing him, that was going to peel off his skin and eat him!
Old May 9th 2008, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

i always am
just to let you know, my chap has just come and collected the chiminea....so cheers ears
Old May 9th 2008, 5:46 am
Handsome Internet Guy

just to let you know, my chap has just come and collected the chiminea....so cheers ears
excellent ! beers are on you then

going for tea tho , catch you soon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.