Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 9th 2008, 5:47 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
You've just reminded me of something:

Coming home from work once and my brother and his mates were sat outside the house.

All of a sudden one of his mates jumped up, screamed and started to run up and down the street - my brother and the rest of them were pissing themselves laughing while I stood there wondering what the hell happened.

His mate ran past me screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOO, dont eat me! I'm not juiceeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" (he was in his 20's)

Turns out he was having a bad acid trip. He is also the only bloke I know who is scared of Oranges!! and was seeing a giant orange chasing him, that was going to peel off his skin and eat him!
him too uh ? now theres a thing
Old May 9th 2008, 5:49 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

You've just reminded me of something:

Coming home from work once and my brother and his mates were sat outside the house.

All of a sudden one of his mates jumped up, screamed and started to run up and down the street - my brother and the rest of them were pissing themselves laughing while I stood there wondering what the hell happened.

His mate ran past me screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOOO, dont eat me! I'm not juiceeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" (he was in his 20's)

Turns out he was having a bad acid trip. He is also the only bloke I know who is scared of Oranges!! and was seeing a giant orange chasing him, that was going to peel off his skin and eat him!
funny that my brother did simular thing, but thought he had spiders crawling over him, funnier than that it had not worn off when me mother came home....nah thats when it got really funny!
Old May 9th 2008, 5:49 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by winedonju
funny that my brother did simular thing, but thought he had spiders crawling over him, funnier than that it had not worn off when me mother came home....nah thats when it got really funny!
Old May 9th 2008, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Evening all!
Old May 9th 2008, 5:51 am

Originally Posted by mancfamily
Evening all!
Old May 9th 2008, 5:53 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Evening all!
evening
Old May 9th 2008, 5:57 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Evening all. Anyone care for a drinky or 10.
Old May 9th 2008, 5:59 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Evening all. Anyone care for a drinky or 10.
Oooh yeah, we're not the type to refuse alcohol
Old May 9th 2008, 5:59 am
BE Forum Addict

thought you'd never ask....I'll have a large one
Old May 9th 2008, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

How is everyone tonight? Glad it's Friday, and the good weather is to continue over the weekend
Old May 9th 2008, 6:02 am
BE Forum Addict

How is everyone tonight? Glad it's Friday, and the good weather is to continue over the weekend
thats good then, I never look, I'm in fear of scaring the sun away
Old May 9th 2008, 6:03 am
BE Forum Addict

doesn't feel much like friday...except I've just polished off a chicken kebab!
Old May 9th 2008, 6:05 am

Well, he's getting drunk on 68% proof rum from Jamaica and I've got a bottle of malibu and a bottle of cherry coke waiting for me - when my girl gets home I'll join you -cant drink till I know shes safe and sound in bed.
Old May 9th 2008, 6:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by winedonju
doesn't feel much like friday...except I've just polished off a chicken kebab!
Yum...not had a kebab for a bit! Pizza for us tonight, curry tomorrow night....sod the diet!!

I did attempt to do a fitness dvd the other day, Vicky Binns from Corrie.
I got so far as the warm-up then I got bored. That Vicky looks fantastic though, but she prances about in tiny silver hotpants and it does nowt to motivate you....it just made me wanna smack her one....I'm not jealous honest!!
Old May 9th 2008, 6:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Well, he's getting drunk on 68% proof rum from Jamaica and I've got a bottle of malibu and a bottle of cherry coke waiting for me - when my girl gets home I'll join you -cant drink till I know shes safe and sound in bed.
sounds like a plan....didn't know you could still get cherry coke.....drank shit loads of that as a kid....bloody lovely stuff.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.