Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 9th 2008, 6:27 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Her friends mother does this all the ****ing time!!

My girl is 7 by the way so she doesnt have a mobile.
Oh.

going to get her - sod it.

brb.
See you later. Hope you're not too mad. It's annoying though, if their at a friends you would think that the mum would bring her back at the right time.

btw, what does brb mean?

Originally Posted by winedonju
won't hurt....if your worried, if shes 7 it is getting a little late, my girl is 11 and she has to be in by 8.......is that too early????
No I was about 14 before my parents would let me stay out later than 8. Mind you they should have carried on that until I left home.

Originally Posted by Icarus
so , who wants what then ?
Kendricks & Tonic please. With cucumber.
Old May 9th 2008, 6:28 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

unrelated ... just listening to it
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

make it , have it .... in the fridge
How about we start with a few shots?
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Will you lot stop gassing, I can't keep up.

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

She's back

The mum has been trying to call me since 6:10 but the lines dead (forgot to tell her that there was a fault) and the mobile is on vibrate only

She's home and safe now. Put her to bed soon then I can open that bottle.
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

make it , have it .... in the fridge
I'll have a rather large glass of red the please, something nice...it being Friday....when we got the sponsor, we....well OH bought an expensive Australian red to celebrate...it was lovely, so I'll have that....please.
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Oh.

See you later. Hope you're not too mad. It's annoying though, if their at a friends you would think that the mum would bring her back at the right time.

btw, what does brb mean?

No I was about 14 before my parents would let me stay out later than 8. Mind you they should have carried on that until I left home.

Kendricks & Tonic please. With cucumber.
coming up , any rocks ?

brb ... Be right back
Old May 9th 2008, 6:29 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by mancfamily
How about we start with a few shots?
Sure

She's back

The mum has been trying to call me since 6:10 but the lines dead (forgot to tell her that there was a fault) and the mobile is on vibrate only

Cool

I'll have a rather large glass of red the please, something nice...it being Friday....when we got the sponsor, we....well OH bought an expensive Australian red to celebrate...it was lovely, so I'll have that....please.

Ok
Old May 9th 2008, 6:30 am

unrelated ... just listening to it
http://youtube.com/watch?v=e8YRx5sx84Y
KLF is gonna rock ya! - God I feel old.
Old May 9th 2008, 6:31 am
Handsome Internet Guy

whiskey shots ?

coke , ice ? slice ?
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

She's back

That's good. We live opposite a big park, and I've only just started letting mine go over to it, it's scary when they get more independant and you've got to loosen those strings.
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Will you lot stop gassing, I can't keep up.

She's back

glad all is well, why wait for the wine, have glass WHILE you put her to bed

Sure

Ok
Cheers Ic.
Old May 9th 2008, 6:32 am
Handsome Internet Guy

KLF is gonna rock ya! - God I feel old.
ace
Old May 9th 2008, 6:32 am

glad all is well, why wait for the wine, have glass WHILE you put her to bed

Cheers Ic.
I cant drink until they are fine and asleep - thats just me.
Old May 9th 2008, 6:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mancfamily
That's good. We live opposite a big park, and I've only just started letting mine go over to it, it's scary when they get more independant and you've got to loosen those strings.
loosen the strings....some days I want to bloody cut them off, then throttle them with them!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.