Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 10th 2008, 1:51 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Hello!
is anyone in?
Hi

I'll have a quick one with ya....does anyone know if Ic's still alive
Old May 10th 2008, 1:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi both, just popped in for a break from getting things down from the loft. Haven't seen you for ages SC, how are you?
Old May 10th 2008, 1:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by winedonju
Hi

I'll have a quick one with ya....does anyone know if Ic's still alive
Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi both, just popped in for a break from getting things down from the loft. Haven't seen you for ages SC, how are you?
Nice to see you both
I need cheering up, feel low today but not sure why!
Any funny stories to tell?
Old May 10th 2008, 1:59 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Nice to see you both
funny???? hhhhmmmmmm??????
eeeerrrrrrrrr, nope.
wait.................

nah, thats not funny either....sorry......can i get you a drink instead.xx
Old May 10th 2008, 2:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

funny???? hhhhmmmmmm??????
eeeerrrrrrrrr, nope.
wait.................

nah, thats not funny either....sorry......can i get you a drink instead.xx
OK then

Did you sort out your ebay problem?
Old May 10th 2008, 2:04 am
BE Forum Addict

OK then

Did you sort out your ebay problem?
yeap Bloke collected chiminea last night.... I was an ebay seller virgin

Last edited by winedonju; May 10th 2008 at 2:08 am.
Old May 10th 2008, 2:07 am
BE Forum Addict

well....hate to drink and run, but gotta go now....
catch ya later.
xx
Old May 10th 2008, 2:08 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I have drink please?
Old May 10th 2008, 2:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see you both
Sorry no funny stories... I'm knackered from humping stuff around and trying to get DD to do her homework.

yeap Bloke collected chiminea last night....was an ebay seller virgin
That's good - we only have one thing left to be collected and the woman has paid for it. Just wants us to keep it until next weekend... we should charge storage really.. Have a load more stuff to list, but don't know if I cna summon the energy to go through all this again...
Old May 10th 2008, 2:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeap Bloke collected chiminea last night.... I was an ebay seller virgin
well....hate to drink and run, but gotta go now....
catch ya later.
xx
Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Can I have drink please?
Originally Posted by Fly Away
Sorry no funny stories... I'm knackered from humping stuff around and trying to get DD to do her homework.

That's good - we only have one thing left to be collected and the woman has paid for it. Just wants us to keep it until next weekend... we should charge storage really.. Have a load more stuff to list, but don't know if I cna summon the energy to go through all this again...
Bye Donna, catch you later! Glad the ebay thing worked out!

Hello SS! How are things? Decided not to reinvent yourself I see! Baileys for you?

What's happening with you FA? Any progress with house/flat sales or your visa?
Old May 10th 2008, 2:18 am

Bye Donna, catch you later! Glad the ebay thing worked out!

Hello SS! How are things? Decided not to reinvent yourself I see! Baileys for you?

What's happening with you FA? Any progress with house/flat sales or your visa?
Please - No they just suspended the account instead of deleating it as they said I would be back - they were right. Crisis over.

Hows things with you?
Old May 10th 2008, 2:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Please - No they just suspended the account instead of deleating it as they said I would be back - they were right. Crisis over.

Hows things with you?
Good! Things on the up then hon?
I'm ok, just feel low today, probably hormones Need to go to the supermarket but can't raise the energy!
Old May 10th 2008, 2:35 am

Good! Things on the up then hon?
I'm ok, just feel low today, probably hormones Need to go to the supermarket but can't raise the energy!
I hate those days.

Things are ok - a lot of it was the cravings from trying to stop smoking. So he has one every now and again (not that he's happy about it) and he's calmed right down. It's nice to have him home again.

We have made several compromises and things are OK.
Old May 10th 2008, 2:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I hate those days.

Things are ok - a lot of it was the cravings from trying to stop smoking. So he has one every now and again (not that he's happy about it) and he's calmed right down. It's nice to have him home again.

We have made several compromises and things are OK.
Really glad for you. Marriage is not easy at times is it?

Any progress with visa application yet?
Old May 10th 2008, 2:42 am

Really glad for you. Marriage is not easy at times is it?

Any progress with visa application yet?
Well, passport office keep ****ing things up for us. Duff info given to us first -so new application, they lost the second one and now I have to do another one because they dont have any info on His dad - who he hasnt spoken to for over 30 years and has been dead for over 10 of them. I've had a 1/2 hour argument with them saying that because he's dead no-one has any information on him. Just to be told afterward they cant talk to me as it's not my application:curse:

Any info we have on him is on Seans birth certificate - which they still have!! and to top it all off the cheeky sods have cashed the bloody cheque.
We have until the end of the month to get it all sent off or we're not going anywhere.

The solicitors number doesnt work so I dont know if they have received the stat dec, the refrences are still waiting to be done by his mates - This had bloody better be worth it all.

Marriage is hard work but worth it...usually

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.