Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 25th 2008, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by Icarus
yours !

hey , my films starting , night guys
enjoy, if I don't catch ya tomoz.....enjoy Scotland!

Originally Posted by sarab40
i think i better go lie down... enjoy your drinks XX
Lie down......how much liquid lunch have ya had!!

Night then, just looks like me and you, FA....unless your ebay's done?
Old May 25th 2008, 7:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by winedonju
enjoy, if I don't catch ya tomoz.....enjoy Scotland!

Lie down......how much liquid lunch have ya had!!

Night then, just looks like me and you, FA....unless your ebay's done?
I'm back from Ebay land and you've all gone!

Sold £96 worth of stuff and listed another 15 items for next week.
Old May 25th 2008, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I'm back from Ebay land and you've all gone!

Sold £96 worth of stuff and listed another 15 items for next week.
wow....pretty good, we have gone through the house, and all we found was the chiminea.......i think it's cos we've never been in 1 place long enough too build up 'stuff', travel light
Old May 25th 2008, 8:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

wow....pretty good, we have gone through the house, and all we found was the chiminea.......i think it's cos we've never been in 1 place long enough too build up 'stuff', travel light
I'm a horder. Even though we only moved 3 years ago, I just moved the contents of the loft with us. We did chck out all the odd bits of wood etc we'd collected over the years and that was about it. This time, i'm getting rid of all the 'might come in useful' stuff.

Made £400 in the last 3 weeks. Hopefully will make £10 a week for another 10 weeks. Not to be sniffed at!
Old May 25th 2008, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm a horder. Even though we only moved 3 years ago, I just moved the contents of the loft with us. We did chck out all the odd bits of wood etc we'd collected over the years and that was about it. This time, i'm getting rid of all the 'might come in useful' stuff.

Made £400 in the last 3 weeks. Hopefully will make £10 a week for another 10 weeks. Not to be sniffed at!
defo!!!!!!!, we've only been back in UK 12 months, so did our big 'de-junk' just over 2 years ago before we moved to Cyprus. Wish we knew about ebay back then cos we just gave loads of stuff away....the rest we just threw away:curse:
Oh well, no good crying over splilt milk
Old May 25th 2008, 8:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

defo!!!!!!!, we've only been back in UK 12 months, so did our big 'de-junk' just over 2 years ago before we moved to Cyprus. Wish we knew about ebay back then cos we just gave loads of stuff away....the rest we just threw away:curse:
Oh well, no good crying over splilt milk
How come you came back from Cyprus? Didn't like it? I wish i could turn back time and change some stuff we've done - but at the time, you think it's for the best.... Just have to look on the positive side and think you have less crap to sort now.

BTW I meant to say £100 per week for the next 10 weeks.
Old May 25th 2008, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

How come you came back from Cyprus? Didn't like it? I wish i could turn back time and change some stuff we've done - but at the time, you think it's for the best.... Just have to look on the positive side and think you have less crap to sort now.

BTW I meant to say £100 per week for the next 10 weeks.
Holy cow...you have just become my new best friend

I liked Cyprus....OH did not......and I can't really blame him.....we decided to do the 'let's integrate into a cypriot village'....I had no probs (as such....just where can I buy such and such, etc), OH had to work with people he couldn't communicate with, nor them with him (we are not stupid, but the greek language is a hard thing to learn.....and trust us we tried!!!). All this was a worry, but the worst thing was, we where doing all this for a better future for us AND our kids, but long term future prospect for the kids where WORSE than here. Hence...back to the UK to re-evaluate, and Oz here we come...or so we think/thought!!!
Old May 25th 2008, 9:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Holy cow...you have just become my new best friend

I liked Cyprus....OH did not......and I can't really blame him.....we decided to do the 'let's integrate into a cypriot village'....I had no probs (as such....just where can I buy such and such, etc), OH had to work with people he couldn't communicate with, nor them with him (we are not stupid, but the greek language is a hard thing to learn.....and trust us we tried!!!). All this was a worry, but the worst thing was, we where doing all this for a better future for us AND our kids, but long term future prospect for the kids where WORSE than here. Hence...back to the UK to re-evaluate, and Oz here we come...or so we think/thought!!!
That sounds sensible. We have a friend who is a Greek cypriot. He is married to a Welsh girl and only goes back on holiday because his prospects and those of his kids are better in the UK.

When are you hoping to head out? You must be completeing soon. Are you flying right out?
Old May 25th 2008, 9:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

That sounds sensible. We have a friend who is a Greek cypriot. He is married to a Welsh girl and only goes back on holiday because his prospects and those of his kids are better in the UK.

When are you hoping to head out? You must be completeing soon. Are you flying right out?
Morning FA, really sorry bout loast night....laptop crashed:curse:, bloody thing....overheats relly quickly just lately, think it's a sign that it gonna crash one day and not come back
Old May 25th 2008, 10:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Morning FA, really sorry bout loast night....laptop crashed:curse:, bloody thing....overheats relly quickly just lately, think it's a sign that it gonna crash one day and not come back
That's OK - I went to bed soon after anyway.

Try and vacuum your vents on the lappy - they could be blocked with dust, causing it to overheat. (That's the end of my technical knowledge.)
Old May 25th 2008, 11:10 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all.

It's bloomin' awful here today. Really windy and pouring with rain.

We going out today to my dad's for a bbq. Think we'll be eating indoors.

Think it's time for a coffee anyone care to join me?
Old May 25th 2008, 11:14 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Morning all.

It's bloomin' awful here today. Really windy and pouring with rain.

We going out today to my dad's for a bbq. Think we'll be eating indoors.

Think it's time for a coffee anyone care to join me?
I will thanks.

Sunny warm(er) but bloody windy here too.
Old May 25th 2008, 11:26 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
I will thanks.

Sunny warm(er) but bloody windy here too.
Definitely no sun here today. It might brighten up this afternoon. Fingers crossed.

How do you have your coffee?
Old May 26th 2008, 12:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone!
Quick coffee as need to get stuck into cleaning
Weather is dreadful here in Wiltshire, very wet & very miserable!
Old May 26th 2008, 12:14 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

G,day guys

blowy here but dry ,

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.