Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 30th 2008, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Barman, please give me something very strong to calm me down before I go and kill my busybody neighbour :curse:

Good evening!
Old May 30th 2008, 7:31 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mancfamily
Barman, please give me something very strong to calm me down before I go and kill my busybody neighbour :curse:

Good evening!
Ohhh neighbours - my fave person to slag off - whats yours done?
Old May 30th 2008, 7:32 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

well mine is on defo go slooooooooooooooooooooow, so much, that I'm losing the conversation!!!!! Wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
or been put on ignore by the entire forum.
now thAT'S WORRYING, BUT THEN IF i HAVE SO HAVE YOU
FFS I've just spat rum and lemonade everywhere - thanks alot!
SORRY
Originally Posted by winedonju
Will somebody please shoot me........was trying to think of a tall dark RICH handsome man.......couldn't think of one..........have completely depressed myself now!
Well have a tall dark and handsome one and a rich one as well

well mine is on defo go slooooooooooooooooooooow, so much, that I'm losing the conversation!!!!! Wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
hellooooooo back thereeeeeeeeee.
Old May 30th 2008, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Good evening!
evening although judging by how slow my puta is you might get this by the bleedin morning!!!

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening!
Good evening have a nice long drink and tell us how you are gonna kill em and what for

evening although judging by how slow my puta is you might get this by the bleedin morning!!!
Kick it.
Old May 30th 2008, 7:34 am

oh good we get 2 drinks to your 1

Good evening!
Uzi with your big glass of white or would you prefer the AK-47 ?- a special on that - buy the drink and ammo is free.

Originally Posted by asher
oh good we get 2 drinks to your 1
We always knew she was cheap.
Old May 30th 2008, 7:35 am

We always knew she was cheap.
oh good I like a cheap friend

sorry wine can't give you computer kickin karma till I spread
Old May 30th 2008, 7:37 am

Originally Posted by asher
oh good I like a cheap friend
why the hell are you talking to me then?

I'm not cheap - I will make you pay the ultimate price - with your mind.
Old May 30th 2008, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Kick it.
kick it:curse: gonna chuck it through the ****ing window in a minute!!!
Old May 30th 2008, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Just pulled up outside the house and our nosy nextdoor neighbour is on the doorstep (we call her the magic genie 'cos she appears from nowhere).

Anyway, she begins to tell us how dissapointed she is that we've sold our house to a particular person (apprently he rents his properties to riff raff and immigrants - we are not aware of this).

We proceed to tell her that if this is true then we are sorry, but that we needed to sell our house asap.

She went on and on about how the neighbours are up in arms and she's been crying and so on....you get the gist?

I had Littlelegs with me, otherwise I would have give her what for.

It wouldn't suprise us if she starts a petition against the house sale...she's on the residents association.

Anyway, ta for the drink bloody needed it!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.