The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 10th 2008, 4:23 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
So, we should all meet up for cocktails this evening if we have no other plans
sorry OH's turn on the puta at the weekends. All mine during the week though.
Old May 10th 2008, 4:23 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

With her?
oohh gosh .

no a kebab
Old May 10th 2008, 4:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
sorry OH's turn on the puta at the weekends. All mine during the week though.
Well, let's have a Baileys before you go then!
Old May 10th 2008, 4:24 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Icarus
i am making my "Glad Hand " tonight

This is ICE

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/80634...5397277B4DC33E
Bloody Hell!!! ITS ME AT THE GYM!!!! how the hell did they get my photo???
Old May 10th 2008, 4:26 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
Bloody Hell!!! ITS ME AT THE GYM!!!! how the hell did they get my photo???
your PT took it

says he has more
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Well, let's have a Baileys before you go then!
I'll join you but i'll have a wine please!!! I would go out if you lot were closer....
sarab40

your PT took it

says he has more
yes.....all of my best side
Old May 10th 2008, 4:32 am
Handsome Internet Guy

righttttt

so who wants a beer ?
Old May 10th 2008, 4:38 am
Handsome Internet Guy

cheers ears , catch you later

Old May 10th 2008, 4:39 am
sarab40

bye..enjoy!!
Old May 10th 2008, 7:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
I'll join you but i'll have a wine please!!! I would go out if you lot were closer....
Still around for that glass of wine or has everyone gone?
Old May 10th 2008, 8:01 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Still around for that glass of wine or has everyone gone?
Hi SC , watching britians got talent . didn't think it my thing but its really good .
Old May 10th 2008, 8:02 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Hi SC , watching britians got talent . didn't think it my thing but its really good .
wow this lass from yam yam land was just on & she was awesome
Old May 10th 2008, 8:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Started to watch that. Did you see the juggling guy? Scary!

Kids wanted to watch Simpsons so I came on here instead!

How was your kebab?
Old May 10th 2008, 8:12 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Started to watch that. Did you see the juggling guy? Scary!

Kids wanted to watch Simpsons so I came on here instead!

How was your kebab?
kebab was fab , i don;t ... as a rule like theses talent shows but to see "normal" ppl & this 12 yr old tonight was fantastic . try to see her if you can

how are you ? cheered up ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.