Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 9th 2008, 7:10 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by mancfamily
Oh it's all gone quiet in the bar
Oh it's all gone quiet in the bar
Oh it's all gone quiet
All gone quiet
All gone quiet in the bar!!!
am here ,, but off soon
Old May 9th 2008, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Icarus
am here ,, but off soon
Me too, just catching up with the other threads.
Old May 9th 2008, 7:15 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Me too, just catching up with the other threads.
yeah , am off i got my beers chillin & my glass in the freezer .... i like it cold

take it easy
Old May 9th 2008, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

yeah , am off i got my beers chillin & my glass in the freezer .... i like it cold

take it easy
Enjoy!
Old May 9th 2008, 7:23 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Night peeps.

I'm going to have a long hot soak.
Old May 9th 2008, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Night peeps.

I'm going to have a long hot soak.
Good nite hun, enjoy your malibu and cherry coke! x
Old May 9th 2008, 7:25 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back.

Just had to deal with a trauma.

My "wonderful" OH thought it would be funny tell my dd to go to the shop to get some milk.

So what did she do. That's right. Pulled her shoes on, grabbed the front door key, and off she went.

So I ran off after her and brought her home explaining that "daddy didn't really mean it and you shouldn't go off on her own".

All the while giving "daddy" daggers. God he's in so much trouble. Good thing he's not here and has gone to the shop.

:curse::curse:Bloody men.:curse::curse:
Old May 9th 2008, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
I'm back.

My "wonderful" OH thought it would be funny tell my dd to go to the shop to get some milk.

So what did she do. That's right. Pulled her shoes on, grabbed the front door key, and off she went.

So I ran off after her and brought her home explaining that "daddy didn't really mean it and you shouldn't go off on her own".

All the while giving "daddy" daggers. God he's in so much trouble. Good thing he's not here and has gone to the shop.

Aw bless! Men egh, haven't got a bloody clue...I'll get into trouble from Ic with this comment!
Old May 9th 2008, 7:27 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Old May 9th 2008, 7:28 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Aw bless! Men egh, haven't got a bloody clue...I'll get into trouble from Ic with this comment!
is this your knife ??
Old May 9th 2008, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

is this your knife ??
Old May 9th 2008, 9:28 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm back.

Old May 9th 2008, 10:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, bit out of touch!
Anyone in for a nightcap?
Old May 9th 2008, 11:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Well, guess I am drinking alone & now it's time for bed
See you guys soon!
Old May 10th 2008, 1:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hello!
is anyone in?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.