Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 10th 2008, 3:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Oh gosh! Sounds like you are being thwarted at every turn.

Really hope that your luck changes very soon & you can get going with the application.
Old May 10th 2008, 3:26 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Oh gosh! Sounds like you are being thwarted at every turn.

Really hope that your luck changes very soon & you can get going with the application.
Sally, I'm not kidding when I say that the second we get back on our feet, something comes along and knocks us right back down again.
Old May 10th 2008, 3:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Sally, I'm not kidding when I say that the second we get back on our feet, something comes along and knocks us right back down again.
I completely understand & think this is what is bothering me at the mo!
There is always something isn't there?

But the sun is shining, we have our health & thank God for eternal optimism! (Although it is in danger of running out!)
Old May 10th 2008, 3:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I completely understand & think this is what is bothering me at the mo!
There is always something isn't there?

But the sun is shining, we have our health & thank God for eternal optimism! (Although it is in danger of running out!)
OMG - you two are worse than me. I have been walking round with a black cloud over my head for weeks. We should come with a Gobernment health warning.
Old May 10th 2008, 3:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fly Away
OMG - you two are worse than me. I have been walking round with a black cloud over my head for weeks. We should come with a Gobernment health warning.
I don't know what my problem is today honestly! I think that I am tired, work is stressful at the mo & is same for OH too. So when we are off (rarely at the same time!) it is very hard to be motivated to finish the house. So it all goes on & on!
Need to stop feeling sorry for myself I think!
I'll go to Tesco & buy wine & chocolate.....that should help
Old May 10th 2008, 3:59 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Hello everyone....

sunburnt/hot/fed up/overworked/need a drink??????
Old May 10th 2008, 4:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what my problem is today honestly! I think that I am tired, work is stressful at the mo & is same for OH too. So when we are off (rarely at the same time!) it is very hard to be motivated to finish the house. So it all goes on & on!
Need to stop feeling sorry for myself I think!
I'll go to Tesco & buy wine & chocolate.....that should help
Yes, chocolate always helps! I am considering going to the spar for an icecream...

I've been there with the DIY, it's hard sometimes to find the time. If I was you, I'd get some EAs round and ask them wht needs to be done and what doesn't matter. You might be pushing yourself for nothing. Our EA told us that so long as DIY jobs are finished and the place is clean and tidy. People don't worry about small things. We have a bedroom with horrendous wallpaper. I vowed the first thing I would do when we bought this house, was rip it off. Of course I didn't and when I asked the EA about it, he said other people could see it was new and clean and 'would do' until they could paint over it. Just like I did!
Old May 10th 2008, 4:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sarab40
Hello everyone....

Here's a pint of wine S40!

How are you?
Old May 10th 2008, 4:05 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

How are you?
im ok thanks.....
looks like you are all having "one of those days"....................
Old May 10th 2008, 4:06 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone....

Sounds like me ! Hello

How are you?

Hello
Old May 10th 2008, 4:07 am
sarab40

Originally Posted by Icarus
Sounds like me ! Hello

Hello
hello.......nicely done to a crisp are you???!
Old May 10th 2008, 4:08 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

hello.......nicely done to a crisp are you???!
no , i'm ok really . nicely browning .

you burnt ?
Old May 10th 2008, 4:10 am
sarab40

no , i'm ok really . nicely browning .

you burnt ?
no not at all..i was sitting in the garden for half an hour, factor 30 on...drifted off for ten mins then next door neighbour decided to get his electric planer out for fixing his new doors..........
Old May 10th 2008, 4:12 am
Handsome Internet Guy

no not at all..i was sitting in the garden for half an hour, factor 30 on...drifted off for ten mins then next door neighbour decided to get his electric planer out for fixing his new doors..........
git !!

not you .. geezer next door .

factor 30 ................... you should be ok

out tonite ?
Old May 10th 2008, 4:12 am
sarab40

git !!

not you .. geezer next door .

factor 30 ................... you should be ok

out tonite ?
No..unless you lot ask me to go out

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.