Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:54 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
mine cant hear me as he has the headphones on and pretends he's in the middle of a "mission".

Thing is though, he forgets that I can hear him talking to his mates, so I can hear him slagging me off (in a jokey way), then I get my own back by causing an argument and watching him squirm.
good for you, mine is creeping a lot at the moment as he realises that being in casualty with what is thought a broken neck with noone to contact was not fun and going through all this you will never work again lark on my own has been hard too so he owes me big time

mind I did get a black pearl and a trip to fiji
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:55 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by asher
good for you, mine is creeping a lot at the moment as he realises that being in casualty with what is thought a broken neck with noone to contact was not fun and going through all this you will never work again lark on my own has been hard too so he owes me big time

mind I did get a black pearl and a trip to fiji
lucky - I dont even get flowers anymore.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:56 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
Hi Girls

My OH has left me to do everything - visa application, research, job searches everything.

he says he'll do some research "nearer the time". i've been researching for 2 years FFS
Kill him bury his body in the back garden and say a psych patient followed you home
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:56 am

Kill him bury his body in the back garden and say a psych patient followed you home

just explain to the police and the judge - they'll let you off after hearing all that.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:19 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

well well well.....what's going on here then
Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:22 am

Originally Posted by winedonju
hello d
Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:23 am

mass murder and a lot of serious husband bashing with even more drinking
Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:24 am

It's turning out to be a good night.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:25 am

It's turning out to be a good night.
I thought so too
Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:25 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

well heeeello.....did someone mention drinking....OH in bath....suppose I could hit him on the head so he'll drown....what do ya think???

Hi H.

xx
Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:26 am

well heeeello.....did someone mention drinking....OH in bath....suppose I could hit him on the head so he'll drown....what do ya think???

Hi H.

xx
Nah, waste of hot water. Let him get out, kick him onto the sofa and join us.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Nah, waste of hot water. Let him get out, kick him onto the sofa and join us.
suppose your right....and then I'D have to clean the bath out...at least this way he'll clean it when he's finished

Well I have a large red....whats everyone else drinking??
Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:28 am

suppose your right....and then I'D have to clean the bath out...at least this way he'll clean it when he's finished

Well I have a large red....whats everyone else drinking??
anything I dont care.

Did you fill the car up?
Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:30 am
BE Forum Addict

anything I dont care.

Did you fill the car up?
yeap...no problems in fact I was the only 1 in the petrol station....how odd

you get your shopping?
Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:30 am

yeap...no problems in fact I was the only 1 in the petrol station....how odd

you get your shopping?
yep. Gone up by 30 quid though.

No panic yet but you know what this country is like.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.