Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:21 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by asher
ooh good idea an indian takeaway eaten in front of the OH on the webcam just to show him what he's missing

It's gotta be done!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:24 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleopatra

It's gotta be done!
my son says that's evil as 2 years down the line he's really missing his curry
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:27 am

my son says that's evil as 2 years down the line he's really missing his curry
You have to do it! Promise me you will!!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:30 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

You have to do it! Promise me you will!!
oh I will and I shall even have his favourite curry! he needs paying back for saying he trusts me to deal with all the shipping so he doesn't haVE TO WADE THROUGH ALL THAT FINE PRINT LAZY GIT!!

oops cap attack sorry
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:32 am

oh I will and I shall even have his favourite curry! he needs paying back for saying he trusts me to deal with all the shipping so he doesn't haVE TO WADE THROUGH ALL THAT FINE PRINT LAZY GIT!!

oops cap attack sorry
get him back for all the times he's asked you where stuff was- even though you're 12000 miles away.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:33 am

get him back for all the times he's asked you where stuff was- even though you're 12000 miles away.
yep why do men do that? he even asks me where he has put stuff I have never ever seen
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:38 am

yep why do men do that? he even asks me where he has put stuff I have never ever seen
dont know. OH asked me to find a document of his a couple of days ago. Something to do with Part P, well I'd be dammed if I've ever seen it, add to the fact he doesnt clear out the computer room, he still hasnt emptied the car full of stuff from work AND the car which I cleared out and out into plastic sacks which he crashed over 3 years ago!

I can just about open the shed door enough to pop my head round and I swear to you, stuff in there is piled over 5 feet deep. I know - I can just see over it all.

And Guess who's going to have to clear THAT out!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:40 am

dont know. OH asked me to find a document of his a couple of days ago. Something to do with Part P, well I'd be dammed if I've ever seen it, add to the fact he doesnt clear out the computer room, he still hasnt emptied the car full of stuff from work AND the car which I cleared out and out into plastic sacks which he crashed over 3 years ago!

I can just about open the shed door enough to pop my head round and I swear to you, stuff in there is piled over 5 feet deep. I know - I can just see over it all.

And Guess who's going to have to clear THAT out!
your OH sounds just like mine and mine just packed his suitcase an bu**ered off to oz leaving me to deal with it all
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:43 am

your OH sounds just like mine and mine just packed his suitcase an bu**ered off to oz leaving me to deal with it all
mine hasnt even buggered off to OZ- yet I'm dealing with it all!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:45 am

mine hasnt even buggered off to OZ- yet I'm dealing with it all!
now which one of them was cleverer
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:46 am

now which one of them was cleverer
yours. Mind you, you cant even hear yours snoring so I dont know really.

But then again, mine get puched in the back on a regular basis.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:48 am

yours. Mind you, you cant even hear yours snoring so I dont know really.
but he escapes the whinging he just says his computer crashed! especially if I want something done by him
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:50 am

but he escapes the whinging he just says his computer crashed! especially if I want something done by him
mine cant hear me as he has the headphones on and pretends he's in the middle of a "mission".

Thing is though, he forgets that I can hear him talking to his mates, so I can hear him slagging me off (in a jokey way), then I get my own back by causing an argument and watching him squirm.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:53 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Girls

My OH has left me to do everything - visa application, research, job searches everything.

he says he'll do some research "nearer the time". i've been researching for 2 years FFS
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:53 am

Originally Posted by Kapri
Hi Girls

My OH has left me to do everything - visa application, research, job searches everything.

he says he'll do some research "nearer the time". i've been researching for 2 years FFS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.