Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 8th 2008, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by Icarus
true , its where he lives

night peeps
night Ic.
Old May 8th 2008, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Hello again peeps!
Old May 8th 2008, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mancfamily
Hello again peeps!
thank god....was about to start chatting to that gal Donna....she's a hoot......how's you????
Old May 8th 2008, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Originally Posted by winedonju
thank god....was about to start chatting to that gal Donna....she's a hoot......how's you????
You must be talking about a different Donna

I'm good thanks, how about you?
Old May 8th 2008, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

You must be talking about a different Donna

I'm good thanks, how about you?
well she was here the other day, had a whale of a time
New avatar, am crap with names so wish you would all stick to the same piture? Thats sounds rude, but a lot of you have been on for eternity, and my memory is shagged......I blame the red wine.
Has the bumble bee gone?
Old May 8th 2008, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

well she was here the other day, had a whale of a time
New avatar, am crap with names so wish you would all stick to the same piture? Thats sounds rude, but a lot of you have been on for eternity, and my memory is shagged......I blame the red wine.
Has the bumble bee gone?
Was sick of seeing the OH everytime I posted something, so thought I would change it!

Bee has gone...I hate them but I hate wasps more.

You got any plans for the weekend?
Old May 8th 2008, 8:21 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Was sick of seeing the OH everytime I posted something, so thought I would change it!

that sounds horrible. He's pissed you off today?
Old May 8th 2008, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
that sounds horrible. He's pissed you off today?
Funnily enough he's been on his best behaviour since our big fall out last Sat....I keep wondering how long it'll last.

I'm quite attached to my new avatar now!
Old May 8th 2008, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

not really, as I said earlier middle child is being a shit, and really got to me, so think it will be low key weekend. Always a shame, cos the others suffer, but you can't reward bad behaviour. Anyway...just life I suppose.

I hate wasps, but I hate birds worse.....god damn pigeons when they fly at ya in town,.....freak me right out!!!
Old May 8th 2008, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

not really, as I said earlier middle child is being a shit, and really got to me, so think it will be low key weekend. Always a shame, cos the others suffer, but you can't reward bad behaviour. Anyway...just life I suppose.

I always punish mine too...you've got to do it if they're to learn

I hate wasps, but I hate birds worse.....god damn pigeons when they fly at ya in town,.....freak me right out!!!
Yeah, especially when they shit on you
Old May 8th 2008, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Funnily enough he's been on his best behaviour since our big fall out last Sat....I keep wondering how long it'll last.

I'm quite attached to my new avatar now!
god I love it when they creep, did you get your lunch out as well as retail therapy?????
Old May 8th 2008, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Talking of pigeons, Ella and I were in KFC sometime last year.
We had just sat down to eat when this pigeon slammed into the window right at our table....from the inside!

It fell onto our table and was flapping about all over, I've never seen Ella run so quick.

Luckily the guy behind us managed to pick the bird up and took it outside; I went back to the counter and they gave us fresh food but I couldn't eat it, it had put me right off.
Old May 8th 2008, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

god I love it when they creep, did you get your lunch out as well as retail therapy?????
It's great isn't it!

Didn't go shopping, couldn't be arsed in the end and it was pissing down.
We went out for dinner the next night though.....it's always good to not have to cook!
Old May 8th 2008, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Talking of pigeons, Ella and I were in KFC sometime last year.
We had just sat down to eat when this pigeon slammed into the window right at our table....from the inside!

It fell onto our table and was flapping about all over, I've never seen Ella run so quick.

Luckily the guy behind us managed to pick the bird up and took it outside; I went back to the counter and they gave us fresh food but I couldn't eat it, it had put me right off.
never mind the bird, if I'd have been behind you I would have put you off, cos i'd of shat me pants!!!! God damn things!!! I tell ya freak me out. Have trained all 3 kids to chase em off....even the 3 year old.,
Old May 8th 2008, 8:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

It's great isn't it!

Didn't go shopping, couldn't be arsed in the end and it was pissing down.
We went out for dinner the next night though.....it's always good to not have to cook!
ahhhh, can't shop properly when pissing down...although it does give good reason to stop in at ALL pub's for shelter.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.