Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 8th 2008, 3:04 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by winedonju
fancy another, I'll join ya, the others appear to have buggered off.
aye , go on then .

where you been today ?
Old May 8th 2008, 3:06 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Icarus
aye , go on then .

where you been today ?
that would be telling.
Old May 8th 2008, 3:06 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

that would be telling.
you can tell me
Old May 8th 2008, 3:07 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Great news SS!

Sorry I disappeared - was off on the school run.

Yes, Winey was going slowly mad without you.
hello
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

you can tell me
tell you what
Handsome Internet Guy

tell you what
you been out ?
Old May 8th 2008, 3:09 am
BE Forum Addict

you been out ?
nah, thats tomorrow, been in all day, cleaned car, and read me book in the sun.....so nothing exciting.
Old May 8th 2008, 3:10 am
Handsome Internet Guy

nah, thats tomorrow, been in all day, cleaned car, and read me book in the sun.....so nothing exciting.
oh , oh ok .

too hot to clean cars , very hot today
Old May 8th 2008, 3:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

ooops, FA's back fancy a drink....cheeky
And just for the record I think I have always been mad It just varies as to how much.
A large drink please... I have house viewers at 6.30 and somehow have to keep my house tidy with a small child in it for the next 2 hours....
Old May 8th 2008, 3:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

hello
Hi IC. Sunburn gone yet?
Old May 8th 2008, 3:11 am
BE Forum Addict

oh , oh ok .

too hot to clean cars , very hot today
you and your bloody hot...think you'll find it's been very warm, but still don't rank it as hot.....yet!
Old May 8th 2008, 3:12 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Hi IC. Sunburn gone yet?
browned off a treat ...
Old May 8th 2008, 3:13 am
BE Forum Addict

A large drink please... I have house viewers at 6.30 and somehow have to keep my house tidy with a small child in it for the next 2 hours....
chuck em out in the garden with a bucket of water, they love it!
And your house will stay clean
Old May 8th 2008, 3:14 am
Handsome Internet Guy

you and your bloody hot...think you'll find it's been very warm, but still don't rank it as hot.....yet!
i don't like it too hot tho, this is just right
Old May 8th 2008, 3:15 am
Handsome Internet Guy

go for a walk maybe ? difficult isn't it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.