Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Apr 28th 2008, 6:39 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

I seriously believe all this should be taught in school
Old Apr 28th 2008, 6:39 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by anabella
Ohhhh.. That reminds me that some years ago I was in Munich for the Oktoberfest.. so much fun..
go on....

we love a good story
Old Apr 28th 2008, 6:40 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhhh.. That reminds me that some years ago I was in Munich for the Oktoberfest.. so much fun..
man , those guys know their stuff . not been to Munich but Berlin , Wheat beer , bloody fantastic .

Originally Posted by winedonju
I seriously believe all this should be taught in school
isnt underage drinking a serious problem already? why make it worse? little bastards are nicking our booze.

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

wait till where really bladdered
lol.. I love that word.. it sounds so funny..
Old Apr 28th 2008, 6:41 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky

nah. Holland
Grolsch , lovely beer .
Old Apr 28th 2008, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
isnt underage drinking a serious problem already? why make it worse? little bastards are nicking our booze.
yeah...BUT if only I knew then, what i know now....I would have saved so much throwing up
Old Apr 28th 2008, 6:42 am

yeah...BUT if only I knew then, what i know now....I would have saved so much throwing up
Old Apr 28th 2008, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Icarus
Grolsch , lovely beer .
that's more like it......if you like that then you should like san miguel...another good one.
Old Apr 28th 2008, 6:44 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

man , those guys know their stuff . not been to Munich but Berlin , Wheat beer , bloody fantastic .
Berlin is another great city..

For the fest they brew beer with a higher percentage of alcohol than usual.. which I didn't know before deciding to drink some silly amount and go on a scary roller coaster

For the fest they brew beer with a higher percentage of alcohol than usual.. which I didn't know before deciding to drink some silly amount and go on a scary roller coaster
Handsome Internet Guy

that's more like it......if you like that then you should like san miguel...another good one.
lol , with a stupid bit of fruit stuck in the top , banana or something ?

yeah its ok , but i am fussy .... i can afford to be

its carlsberg i dislike , but i like export carlsberg , so much difference .
Old Apr 28th 2008, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

my kinda city
Old Apr 28th 2008, 6:46 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Hello G , ok ?
I was great til 10 mins ago my friend.........

line em up..................vodka and lime, white wine, archers and lemonade......... any order
Old Apr 28th 2008, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

lol , with a stupid bit of fruit stuck in the top , banana or something ?

yeah its ok , but i am fussy .... i can afford to be

its carlsberg i dislike , but i like export carlsberg , so much difference .
only arseholes drink with fruit, but have to agree with you on the carlsberg, when we lived in Cyprus it was brewed on the island, cost 80p (sterling) for 630ml bottles

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.