Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
cow
I do try
Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Originally Posted by winedonju
mornin.
How did the viewing go????
Hard to say really, not yet had feedbck from the EA.
There is only one other house up for sale on my street, and he also viewed that but said mine is much nicer - which is good to know
Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mancfamily
Hard to say really, not yet had feedbck from the EA.
There is only one other house up for sale on my street, and he also viewed that but said mine is much nicer - which is good to know
defo....I would have been on the phone to EA at 9.01 this morn to check....but then patience has never been my strong point

Good luck, and keep us posted

what you up to today?
Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:41 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Right then girls - study break over.

See you laters.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Right then girls - study break over.

See you laters.
bloody hell you wheren't kidding when you said flying visit.......now remember study hard, and no thinking about hairy arses!!!!!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

defo....I would have been on the phone to EA at 9.01 this morn to check....but then patience has never been my strong point

Good luck, and keep us posted

what you up to today?
OH has just been on the phone, he's gonna ring the EA.....he hasn't got one ounce of patience either!

Today I'm having a well deserved lazy day. What about you?

I see you're studying SS, what is it that you do?
Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

OH has just been on the phone, he's gonna ring the EA.....he hasn't got one ounce of patience either!

Today I'm having a well deserved lazy day. What about you?

I see you're studying SS, what is it that you do?
OH finished work earlier this year to renovate house, and seeing as everything took off so quickly has decided not to go back, as we go in about 8 weeks.
So I have to put up with him under foot most days while we try and pull together all the itty bitty bits that need doing before we go.
Was fun for a while....now I could bloody kill him:curse:
So to answer your question am note sure what where doing this afternoon.

Hope you enjoy your lazy day....I love em.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

OH finished work earlier this year to renovate house, and seeing as everything took off so quickly has decided not to go back, as we go in about 8 weeks.
So I have to put up with him under foot most days while we try and pull together all the itty bitty bits that need doing before we go.
Was fun for a while....now I could bloody kill him:curse:
So to answer your question am note sure what where doing this afternoon.

Hope you enjoy your lazy day....I love em.
When you put it into weeks it's quite scary!!! 8 weeks to go....that'll soon be here!

I'm off work myself at the moment, pending redundancy.

The OH is off tomorrow, we're gonna go into town catch a film...might even sit on the back row get a bite to eat, just enjoy a day to ourselves before the kids come home!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

When you put it into weeks it's quite scary!!! 8 weeks to go....that'll soon be here!

I'm off work myself at the moment, pending redundancy.

The OH is off tomorrow, we're gonna go into town catch a film...might even sit on the back row get a bite to eat, just enjoy a day to ourselves before the kids come home!
I know.....it's always been 'later this year', now we have timescale it gets exciting...this is ASSUMING everything goes to plan..that is LOL with sarcasm!!!
But it's nice to be looking at flights

Pending redundancy......is that good or bad???

Enjoy your film, and behave
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:05 pm

bloody hell you wheren't kidding when you said flying visit.......now remember study hard, and no thinking about hairy arses!!!!!
Just sat there getting more confused. I'm going to have to get him to explain it to me bit by bit.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Just sat there getting more confused. I'm going to have to get him to explain it to me bit by bit.
does that mean you can come out to play????
BE Enthusiast

I know.....it's always been 'later this year', now we have timescale it gets exciting...this is ASSUMING everything goes to plan..that is LOL with sarcasm!!!
But it's nice to be looking at flights

Pending redundancy......is that good or bad???

Enjoy your film, and behave
We were told in 2006 that there were going to be redundancies, and we never actually thought we would get it. We wanted it, OH works for the same company and we have 25 years service between us.

Luckily for us, we've both got it! I should officially finish the end of the month, we then have a 2 week holiday in Florida to enjoy, OH finishes beginning of July, we bugger off to Oz in August, so it's all fallen really nicely for us
All we need to do now is sell the house!

does that mean you can come out to play????
**** it, yes.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

**** it, yes.
Nice one!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

We were told in 2006 that there were going to be redundancies, and we never actually thought we would get it. We wanted it, OH works for the same company and we have 25 years service between us.

Luckily for us, we've both got it! I should officially finish the end of the month, we then have a 2 week holiday in Florida to enjoy, OH finishes beginning of July, we bugger off to Oz in August, so it's all fallen really nicely for us
All we need to do now is sell the house!
Talk about timing...thats great. Will you still go if the house doesn't sell....this is what I mean when I say assuming everything goes as planned....if house falls through we are screwed!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.