Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by mancfamily
Me too. I was quite hopeful yesterday.
I'm thinking could they find fault that's not really there? I don't know.

I'm pissed off with this house selling business, and we've only been on the market for a few weeks.

Give me a bottle of vodka!!!!!!!!!!

Hers a large one....you'll be fine though. Think it could swing either way at this stage, did the EA give you any more info???

How old?

He's the youngest at 3 1/2 ....do you want him
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:54 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by winedonju
Hers a large one....you'll be fine though. Think it could swing either way at this stage, did the EA give you any more info???

I will.

They are great at that age! Very influential
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
I will.

They are great at that age! Very influential
will 2 older sisters...trust me he need NO influence when it comes to being a pain......joking apart, love him to bits....always wanted a boy, they are sooooo loving, far more than the girls ever where.

will 2 older sisters...trust me he need NO influence when it comes to being a pain......joking apart, love him to bits....always wanted a boy, they are sooooo loving, far more than the girls ever where.
yep.
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

No more info at the mo.

No thanks, I have a 2 year old that doesn't sleep, but has bags of energy....
hence the lazy day today while she's at the childminders!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:59 pm

fair enough! I remember that well.

Going to try again with the books.

See you later

Last edited by Sheff_Sparky; Apr 30th 2008 at 11:06 pm.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Think thats a girl thing, my middle girl is still so much trouble, more than the boy...and she's 9:curse:
Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anyway...time for pre-school,
Catch ya both later.
xx xx
Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anyway...time for pre-school,
Catch ya both later.
xx xx
just read that back....I mean it's time for the boy to go to pre school
Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:11 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Help!! Everyone has left New Zealand!!
Well, that's how it feels anyway
Just me........ on the forum.........on my own
I think the lights will go out soon and I will hear someone rattling the doorhandle.
Can I hide in here please..........
Oh and can I have 21 pints of lager while I wait
Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Think thats a girl thing, my middle girl is still so much trouble, more than the boy...and she's 9:curse:
See you later SS, good luck with the books!

Lucy is really good - not naughty or anything she just has so much energy and I don't know where she gets it from.
Ella is 9 in a few weeks, and she's so laid back the two of them are really different.
Lucy has been a shock to the system! I'm dreading the flight to Oz 'cos she won't sit still for more than 5 mins!

Just spoke to OH, providing the surveyor doesn't say the house is a bag of shite (which I very much doubt!), then he will put in a cash offer which is good news. Just depends on his offer. If we don't sell before we go then we could end up paying thousands covering the mortgage, which is such a waste.
On this basis, we accept we'll have to accept an offer lower than we wanted....but it'll save us in the long run.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by karonious
Help!! Everyone has left New Zealand!!
Well, that's how it feels anyway
Just me........ on the forum.........on my own
I think the lights will go out soon and I will hear someone rattling the doorhandle.
Can I hide in here please..........
Oh and can I have 21 pints of lager while I wait
Hi, guess I'll pour those for ya seen as though the others have buggered off!
I warn ya though, not been in charge of the bar before though so don't know what my pint will taste like
Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:18 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, guess I'll pour those for ya seen as though the others have buggered off!
I warn ya though, not been in charge of the bar before though so don't know what my pint will taste like
Pour 'em fast!!
And only ring up 2, forget the extra 1 on the end.......{they will put it down to you being new.........}
And one for yourself?
Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by karonious
Pour 'em fast!!
And only ring up 2, forget the extra 1 on the end.......{they will put it down to you being new.........}
And one for yourself?
There you go!

I'm on the vodka!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:32 pm
conquering the world!

There you go!

I'm on the vodka!
Cheers!
I usually only venture as far as the Lounge and the NZ forum but both are pretty quiet recently........
and as the mainstays of this bar crashed the Kiwi Bar the other night, I feel completely vindicated in coming in here and talking utter shite!!
Ahh, I remember vodka!! used to be my mainstay for a long time.........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.