Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Apr 6th 2008, 12:44 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by Reedy
Miss them ???? They'll be back at 3.....

It is strange how you do miss them when they are away and as soon as they walk back through the door you think 'when are you going again'

I am seriously scared of my kids growing up what will I do with my time then?????

Lau x
celebrate?
Old Apr 6th 2008, 12:45 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Miss them ???? They'll be back at 3.....

It is strange how you do miss them when they are away and as soon as they walk back through the door you think 'when are you going again'

I am seriously scared of my kids growing up what will I do with my time then?????

Lau x
relax.........and drink more (well there'll be no school run!!!!)
Old Apr 6th 2008, 12:45 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
celebrate?
too right
Old Apr 6th 2008, 12:46 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

I'll wrap it in box then I'll be fine, some brown paper and string and I might even put on a label!!!!! I am practical like that you know
well I would just wring it out and toss it in the bin if I were you

Originally Posted by winedonju
Now that's funny
seriously you will miss it when they are older, just like you miss the tiny baby now forgetting the endless snot and vomit trails and the sheer terror of I have done everything and hes still wailing like a banshee what in hell is wrong
Old Apr 6th 2008, 12:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by asher

seriously you will miss it when they are older, just like you miss the tiny baby now forgetting the endless snot and vomit trails and the sheer terror of I have done everything and hes still wailing like a banshee what in hell is wrong
you mean to tell me, they should grow out of the snot and vomit trails!!!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 12:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

I know - send it in an eski!!!!

That is my final thought for the day as off to catch some zzz's

Lauxx
Old Apr 6th 2008, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Lauxx
night night, from the newbie.(Donna)
Old Apr 6th 2008, 1:00 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Lauxx
night Lau sleep well

night night, from the newbie.(Donna)
are you off as well Donna?
Old Apr 6th 2008, 1:00 am

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
celebrate?
how old are yours?
Old Apr 6th 2008, 1:02 am
BE Forum Addict

night Lau sleep well

are you off as well Donna?
Nope, have kicked kids out to the park, giving me unlimited access to MY pc Your stuck with me till it snows!!!!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 1:02 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Good - is it snowing with you??????

Am on the phone to my sis and it is snowing in London....

Lau xx
no Lau , its sunny . sorry had to pop out
Old Apr 6th 2008, 1:03 am

Nope, have kicked kids out to the park, giving me unlimited access to MY pc Your stuck with me till it snows!!!!
well its still snowing here I have lovely tulips with a 3inch head of snow!!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 1:03 am
BE Forum Addict

how old are yours?
11 year old girl....going on 35!!!
9 year old girl......going on 4
3 year old boy......just typical little sh1t.

All good fun
Old Apr 6th 2008, 1:04 am
BE Forum Addict

well its still snowing here I have lovely tulips with a 3inch head of snow!!
where are you???? Not snowing here....and i thought we got all the crap weather
Old Apr 6th 2008, 1:06 am

11 year old girl....going on 35!!!
9 year old girl......going on 4
3 year old boy......just typical little sh1t.

All good fun
my two are now men of 19 and 21

it was lovely when they were small even if it was hard work, mind I used to love playing playdough with them

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.