Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Apr 18th 2008, 5:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by mancfamily
Wey hey! Are you in for a treat tomorrow night then!
We'll see....apparently I love you lot more than I do the OH [/QUOTE]

I've heard that one before too!
Poor blokes!
Old Apr 18th 2008, 5:58 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Wey hey! Are you in for a treat tomorrow night then!
We'll see....apparently I love you lot more than I do the OH [/QUOTE]

hey that's hilarious as my OH has just said that very thing.........Bloody charmin, your mates up in an hour, and your on that bloody thing, I switched off at this point and just heard blah blah.....blah, blah blah!
Old Apr 18th 2008, 5:58 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

have some beers on me .... off for tea
Old Apr 18th 2008, 5:59 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Icarus
have some beers on me .... off for tea
Enjoy your curry, and your pink things
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:00 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

hello
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by winedonju
We'll see....apparently I love you lot more than I do the OH
hey that's hilarious as my OH has just said that very thing.........Bloody charmin, your mates up in an hour, and your on that bloody thing, I switched off at this point and just heard blah blah.....blah, blah blah![/QUOTE]

What did he want? A quickie?

Where's my drink btw? Service getting rather slapdash in here lately
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:02 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Logging off now folks, got to put Littlelegs to bed.

Y'all have a great night!

Laura
x
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Logging off now folks, got to put Littlelegs to bed.

Y'all have a great night!

Laura
x
TTFN. xx
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
hey that's hilarious as my OH has just said that very thing.........Bloody charmin, your mates up in an hour, and your on that bloody thing, I switched off at this point and just heard blah blah.....blah, blah blah!
What did he want? A quickie?

Where's my drink btw? Service getting rather slapdash in here lately[/QUOTE]

Keep you knickers on Can't get you a drink untill you tell me what you want
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
hello
Hi SS,

How's you this evening?
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:09 am

Hi SS,

How's you this evening?
OK thanks - white wine please.

hows things with you?
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

OK thanks - white wine please.

hows things with you?
No worries..........cheers!
Pretty good, and you??
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:11 am

No worries..........cheers!
Pretty good, and you??
you just asked me that.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:13 am
BE Forum Addict

you just asked me that.
Sorry....you know I'm a numpty! xx
Old Apr 18th 2008, 6:15 am

Sorry....you know I'm a numpty! xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.