The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:30 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by mancfamily
Aw, can you contact your lecturer?

I started studying CMI Certificate In Management but I just don't have the motivation to stick to it.
Saying that, it's not really something I see myself doing as a career It's what I've done for years, and I'm good at it but I don't get much enjoyment out of it . My dream is to become a midwife.
Go for it.

TBH I dont really want to be in the finance industry but I have no idea what i want to do. The job I really wanted I cant do as I'm unfit for service because of my back so I'm kind of stuck.

Might look into Customs and Excise but I have to be a citizen for that so I need to do something in the mean time, seeing as I have nearly finished the course I might as well do that.

Will have to make him explain it to me next week. I have 8 weeks until the exam so I'm not paniking just yet.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:30 pm

Originally Posted by winedonju
does the answer not lie with a hairy arse
Funnily enough NO!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Go for it.

TBH I dont really want to be in the finance industry but I have no idea what i want to do. The job I really wanted I cant do as I'm unfit for service because of my back so I'm kind of stuck.

Might look into Customs and Excise but I have to be a citizen for that so I need to do something in the mean time, seeing as I have nearly finished the course I might as well do that.

Will have to make him explain it to me next week. I have 8 weeks until the exam so I'm not paniking just yet.

Me neither, I currently work in Finance and have since I left school.
I wish I had been more academic when I left school, instead of getting a job straight away just because I wanted a bit of dosh to buy a new outfit and get pissed up at weekends!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:36 pm

Me neither, I currently work in Finance and have since I left school.
I wish I had been more academic when I left school, instead of getting a job straight away just because I wanted a bit of dosh to buy a new outfit and get pissed up at weekends!
Me too.

Thing is I didnt know what I wanted to do then and I STILL have no idea.

How do you decide something like that?
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Me too.

Thing is I didnt know what I wanted to do then and I STILL have no idea.

How do you decide something like that?
For me, when I had my first daughter it was very traumatic but the midwife was amazing and it made me want to look into the profession.
At the time I couldn't afford to not work, so I just put it to the back of my mind.
It's something I will look into doing in Oz, but it would mean surviving on Mike's salary only for about 4 years or so, plus I would have to pay for it myself and it can't be cheap!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:42 pm

For me, when I had my first daughter it was very traumatic but the midwife was amazing and it made me want to look into the profession.
At the time I couldn't afford to not work, so I just put it to the back of my mind.
It's something I will look into doing in Oz, but it would mean surviving on Mike's salary only for about 4 years or so, plus I would have to pay for it myself and it can't be cheap!

I was going to do the last part of the course I'm on now but I dont think I would be able to afford it.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just had word from the EA. The guy that viewed wants his surveyor to come and look at the house.
He thinks it's priced slightly high - I disagree!
I did tell him yesterday that we are willing to negotiate providing it's not a silly offer.

Do you think this is good that he wants his surveyor to come? He must be interested, but then again he may put in an offer that's too low for our liking.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:46 pm

Just had word from the EA. The guy that viewed wants his surveyor to come and look at the house.
He thinks it's priced slightly high - I disagree!
I did tell him yesterday that we are willing to negotiate providing it's not a silly offer.

Do you think this is good that he wants his surveyor to come? He must be interested, but then again he may put in an offer that's too low for our liking.
I smell trouble with that one..
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

I was going to do the last part of the course I'm on now but I dont think I would be able to afford it.
Isn't it a shame that we want to make something of oursleves but we're always faced with money problems

Anyways, where's Donna gone?
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:48 pm

Isn't it a shame that we want to make something of oursleves but we're always faced with money problems

Anyways, where's Donna gone?
think she is feeding the little'un before Nusery.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Do ya think???
I think if he's paying for a survey, and the EA have priced it right, then you should be fine.
However I think Hayley might be right if it's just someone he knows....if that makes sense.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

think she is feeding the little'un before Nusery.
you know my routine, he's just had his sarny!!!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Me too. I was quite hopeful yesterday.
I'm thinking could they find fault that's not really there? I don't know.

I'm pissed off with this house selling business, and we've only been on the market for a few weeks.

Give me a bottle of vodka!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by winedonju
you know my routine, he's just had his sarny!!!
How old?
Old Apr 30th 2008, 10:52 pm

Me too. I was quite hopeful yesterday.
I'm thinking could they find fault that's not really there? I don't know.

I'm pissed off with this house selling business, and we've only been on the market for a few weeks.

Give me a bottle of vodka!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not looking forward to it. They are going to HATE me. I'm laying all my ground rules when I walk though the door. Might scare some buyers off but if they really want the house then they will do what I ask.

Will see at the time though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.