Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Apr 30th 2008, 11:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by karonious
Cheers!
I usually only venture as far as the Lounge and the NZ forum but both are pretty quiet recently........
and as the mainstays of this bar crashed the Kiwi Bar the other night, I feel completely vindicated in coming in here and talking utter shite!!
Ahh, I remember vodka!! used to be my mainstay for a long time.........
I missed the adventures these guys had the other night! Sounds like they had fun though

I often forget to visit the Lounge, but nip in there from time to time.
Old May 1st 2008, 12:12 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Hey all , any news ?

my new "for Sale" board is in ...... away we go !!
Old May 1st 2008, 12:14 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Icarus
Hey all , any news ?

Are you sure about this....really really sure?
Old May 1st 2008, 12:17 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Hey all , any news ?

Great news Ic....good luck.
Old May 1st 2008, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mancfamily
Hi, guess I'll pour those for ya seen as though the others have buggered off!
I warn ya though, not been in charge of the bar before though so don't know what my pint will taste like

Am back now...hope you not buggered up the till

Originally Posted by karonious
Pour 'em fast!!
And only ring up 2, forget the extra 1 on the end.......{they will put it down to you being new.........}
And one for yourself?
Old May 1st 2008, 12:19 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Are you sure about this....really really sure?

no , i have little faith these days

Originally Posted by winedonju
Great news Ic....good luck.
cheers ears
Old May 1st 2008, 12:20 am
Handsome Internet Guy

can i get a beer ?
Old May 1st 2008, 12:21 am
BE Forum Addict

can i get a beer ?
not if you call me bloody ears......where the hell you got that from????
Old May 1st 2008, 12:21 am
Handsome Internet Guy

not if you call me bloody ears......where the hell you got that from????
don't you say that up there ?
Old May 1st 2008, 12:23 am
BE Forum Addict

don't you say that up there ?
nope, who do you think I am dumbo.....and don't answer that
Old May 1st 2008, 12:24 am
Handsome Internet Guy

oh ,, well next time someone does something for you ,, say " cheers ears"

must be just round here then
Old May 1st 2008, 12:25 am
Handsome Internet Guy

i see an elephant going on holiday today
Old May 1st 2008, 12:26 am
BE Forum Addict

oh ,, well next time someone does something for you ,, say " cheers ears"

must be just round here then
okey dokey...will let you know if i end up wearing a pint!!!
BE Forum Addict

i see an elephant going on holiday today
how??????
Handsome Internet Guy

how??????
how do i know he was goin on holiday ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.