Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 8th 2008, 3:19 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by Icarus
i don't like it too hot tho, this is just right
oooh I don't know....I like it hot!
Old May 8th 2008, 3:19 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by winedonju
oooh I don't know....I like it hot!
today is hot
Old May 8th 2008, 3:20 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

today is hot
today is warm......
ever get the feeling we're going round in circles
Old May 8th 2008, 3:21 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

today is warm......
ever get the feeling we're going round in circles
hey , i'm off out for a while , take it easy

now its warm , but today it was hot
Old May 8th 2008, 3:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

God, you two natter... just popped away and came back to yards of drivel.

browned off a treat ...
You lucky thing - I'm still lily white.

chuck em out in the garden with a bucket of water, they love it!
And your house will stay clean
Good idea - i will give her a 'picnic' in the garden and lock the doors.
Old May 8th 2008, 3:31 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

i don't like it too hot tho, this is just right
And your moving to Oz?

Originally Posted by Fly Away
God, you two natter... just popped away and came back to yards of drivel.

You lucky thing - I'm still lily white.

Good idea - i will give her a 'picnic' in the garden and lock the doors.
I'm as white as white can be. Got the legs out today. They're so white they gleam.
Old May 8th 2008, 3:34 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
And your moving to Oz?

i shall acclimatize
Old May 8th 2008, 3:35 am
BE Forum Addict

And your moving to Oz?

I'm as white as white can be. Got the legs out today. They're so white they gleam.
Hi o2o....
gotta go now though.......kids kicking off (big style), and have got tea to do.
Catch ya all laters.

xx
Old May 8th 2008, 3:49 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

i shall acclimatize
Or sit in your pool with a beer.

Hi o2o....
gotta go now though.......kids kicking off (big style), and have got tea to do.
Catch ya all laters.

xx
See ya, D.

I'm just ignoring mine.
Old May 8th 2008, 3:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

And your moving to Oz?

Mine too and I'm growing the hair ready for a wax, so they can not be shown the light of day until then.
Old May 8th 2008, 4:11 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

ping pong...you have mail
A little on the large side then hey?
Hey you, how's it going?
Have you managed to enjoy the nice weather today?

I was walking behind some lads earlier and the little bastards threw an egg at a passing bus which resulted me in getting yolk on my tits!
(Icarus, no I wasn't topless....I was wearing a vest top!)
Old May 8th 2008, 4:14 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by mancfamily
Hey you, how's it going?
Have you managed to enjoy the nice weather today?

I was walking behind some lads earlier and the little bastards threw an egg at a passing bus which resulted me in getting yolk on my tits!
(Icarus, no I wasn't topless....I was wearing a vest top!)
WAHHAYYYYY the yokes on you then ! free range ?
Old May 8th 2008, 4:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I can't find this sensible thing Ic....
Old May 8th 2008, 4:18 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Old May 8th 2008, 4:19 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I can't find this sensible thing Ic....
you can't ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.