The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 2nd 2008, 6:16 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by winedonju
oh no.....cheer up hon, you still have us
You seemed OK at lunch time. xx
that was before they all came home!!!

I'll be ok - let my hair down tomorrow and forget about the OH and the crap and the Kids for the night.
Old May 2nd 2008, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Had a bit of an emotional day, called into work to see a colleague that has been made redundant - thought I wouldn't cry but I did!

Then when I picked up the kids from their childminders I made a comment about how Littlelegs will really miss her (they are on their last month with her), and my childminder got really upset. She's had Lucy since she was 9 months old, and they are really close.
Old May 2nd 2008, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
that was before they all came home!!!
bloody lucky they leave in the first place, mine finished earlier this year (to do house), then things took off at break neck speed, so he decided not to go back...have got him underfoot all the god damn time:curse:
Old May 2nd 2008, 6:18 am

Originally Posted by mancfamily
Had a bit of an emotional day, called into work to see a colleague that has been made redundant - thought I wouldn't cry but I did!

Then when I picked up the kids from their childminders I made a comment about how Littlelegs will really miss her (they are on their last month with her), and my childminder got really upset. She's had Lucy since she was 9 months old, and they are really close.
Old May 2nd 2008, 6:19 am

bloody lucky they leave in the first place, mine finished earlier this year (to do house), then things took off at break neck speed, so he decided not to go back...have got him underfoot all the god damn time:curse:
we had that situation - if he didnt go out to work, there is no way on this earth we would be together now.
Old May 2nd 2008, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Hanky offered with large glass of wine.xx
Old May 2nd 2008, 6:20 am

Hankies all round I think...WTF is wrong with us?
Old May 2nd 2008, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

we had that situation - if he didnt go out to work, there is no way on this earth we would be together now.
I know...and trust me I know......8 weeks seems i lifetime away
Old May 2nd 2008, 6:21 am

I know...and trust me I know......8 weeks seems i lifetime away
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

Cheers! I'm ok, just don't like to see others upset, and I'm dreading their last day.

I'm also dreading having Littlelegs 24/7
BE Forum Addict

Hankies all round I think...WTF is wrong with us?
not enough booze
Old May 2nd 2008, 6:22 am

not enough booze
I'm on my second glass!!
Old May 2nd 2008, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

not enough booze
tis the answer to everything!
Old May 2nd 2008, 6:23 am

Cheers! I'm ok, just don't like to see others upset, and I'm dreading their last day.

I'm also dreading having Littlelegs 24/7
you're as bad as me!

hate to see anyone upset, would do anything in your power to make it better and the same if they are hurt.
Old May 2nd 2008, 6:23 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm on my second glass!!
well speed up then lady, that should read bottle...it IS friday, and it IS past 7....hello!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.