Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old May 2nd 2008, 2:59 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by Icarus
well i have to work in the morning , tomorrow will just be a lazy saturday & sunday we may go out , not coast tho , hate it . inland , maybe Oxford , love it there .
I know it's a bit further away, but try Bath. Thats nice there.
Old May 2nd 2008, 3:01 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
I know it's a bit further away, but try Bath. Thats nice there.
love Bath , have relies near so i been there lots . spoilt by traffic tho , bloody shame
Old May 2nd 2008, 3:02 am

love Bath , have relies near so i been there lots . spoilt by traffic tho , bloody shame
thats what ruined it for me too. I used to go to Cambridge alot (seeing as we wernt too far) but the traffic is a bloody nightmare. Put me off it.
Old May 2nd 2008, 3:04 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

thats what ruined it for me too. I used to go to Cambridge alot (seeing as we wernt too far) but the traffic is a bloody nightmare. Put me off it.
thats why i go inland on B/hols , all the muppets are welcome to go to Steggness .... i'll look at some old stuff & soak up some culture ....... init
Old May 2nd 2008, 3:06 am

thats why i go inland on B/hols , all the muppets are welcome to go to Steggness .... i'll look at some old stuff & soak up some culture ....... init
****ing HATE Skeggy - you know that!!

I wouldnt mind going to Scotland for a week before we go. Always wanted to go but never got the chance.
Old May 2nd 2008, 3:08 am
Handsome Internet Guy

****ing HATE Skeggy - you know that!!

I wouldnt mind going to Scotland for a week before we go. Always wanted to go but never got the chance.
detest Skegg , with a passion .

Am off to Edinburgh in May , 3 nights i think . my 1st time there too

you should go , .
Old May 2nd 2008, 3:08 am

detest Skegg , with a passion .

Am off to Edinburgh in May , 3 nights i think . my 1st time there too

you should go , .
easier said than done

Bakewell is a very pretty little spot - might perswade the OH to take a drive there for the afternoon. I want to eat by the big pond again and watch the kids terrorise the ducks..
Old May 2nd 2008, 3:11 am
Handsome Internet Guy

easier said than done

Bakewell is a very pretty little spot - might perswade the OH to take a drive there for the afternoon. I want to eat by the big pond again and watch the kids terrorise the ducks..
it will be full of bikers
Old May 2nd 2008, 3:15 am

it will be full of bikers
funnily enough it's not. Its out in the middle of nowhere and if you are not careful you will miss it.

It's a tiny village, very picturesque, with a few houses and a handful of businesses.

Last time we went it was sunny, we went walking up and down the steam, there were people painting and reading just sat in the middle of these fields - like something out of a book.
Old May 2nd 2008, 3:17 am
Handsome Internet Guy

funnily enough it's not. Its out in the middle of nowhere and if you are not careful you will miss it.

It's a tiny village, very picturesque, with a few houses and a handful of businesses.

Last time we went it was sunny, we went walking up and down the steam, there were people painting and reading just sat in the middle of these fields - like something out of a book.
i know where it is , its nice place ,,, is it Buxton that the bikers go to this weekend ?
Handsome Internet Guy

Matlock maybe ? thats it .

i know where it is , its nice place ,,, is it Buxton that the bikers go to this weekend ?
yep.
Old May 2nd 2008, 3:19 am
Handsome Internet Guy

anyway , yes nice places .

about 50 mins from me , nearer for you ?
Old May 2nd 2008, 3:22 am

anyway , yes nice places .

about 50 mins from me , nearer for you ?
about 20-30 minutes.

If the oH cant sleep he goes for a drive around the peak distict which is 5 minutes from here.

Thats another good place - Ladybower and all the rest of it.
Old May 2nd 2008, 3:24 am
Handsome Internet Guy

about 20-30 minutes.

If the oH cant sleep he goes for a drive around the peak distict which is 5 minutes from here.

Thats another good place - Ladybower and all the rest of it.
yeah , nice places .

i get altitude sickness from all them hills ..... it being so flat here

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.