Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Sep 20th 2008, 10:41 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

crisps ?
Old Sep 20th 2008, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Icarus
crisps ?
would kill for a bag of salt and vinegar maizy sticks....got any???
Old Sep 20th 2008, 10:44 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by winedonju
would kill for a bag of salt and vinegar maizy sticks....got any???
i don't know what they are
Old Sep 20th 2008, 10:45 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

just adjusting my playlist , you should get one . will it soak up your quoter of www time ?
Old Sep 20th 2008, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

just adjusting my playlist , you should get one . will it soak up your quoter of www time ?
right then....well first things first...and if you laugh....I am soooooooo gonna get on the next plane back and hunt you down.......
Old Sep 20th 2008, 10:48 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

right then....well first things first...and if you laugh....I am soooooooo gonna get on the next plane back and hunt you down.......
go on
Old Sep 20th 2008, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

BUT....have dropped a bit of a bollock with the told internet.....you know how good I am with this sort of thing.....ANYWAY...as you should recall....we have a 5 gig a month allowance........and a little monitor to let you know how much your using.......with me so far???

Anyway...as you know I have been moaning about how quick it seems to mount up.......my allowance is shown in megabytes. It is a graph that starts at 0 mega bytes....and at the top is 500 megabytes......and we where very close to the top of me gragh, when I had a look round the vodaphone site....turns out 500 megabytes DOES NOT equal 5 gigs...BUT 5000 megabytes does

wooooo hoooooo hence why I been on here a whole lot more.........told you lot I was a proper numty!!!

can I hear you laughing??????
Old Sep 20th 2008, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Salt and vinegar chip sticks...really really strong....so strong they take the lining off the roof of your mouth......yummy!!!!!
Old Sep 20th 2008, 10:57 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

BUT....have dropped a bit of a bollock with the told internet.....you know how good I am with this sort of thing.....ANYWAY...as you should recall....we have a 5 gig a month allowance........and a little monitor to let you know how much your using.......with me so far???

Anyway...as you know I have been moaning about how quick it seems to mount up.......my allowance is shown in megabytes. It is a graph that starts at 0 mega bytes....and at the top is 500 megabytes......and we where very close to the top of me gragh, when I had a look round the vodaphone site....turns out 500 megabytes DOES NOT equal 5 gigs...BUT 5000 megabytes does

wooooo hoooooo hence why I been on here a whole lot more.........told you lot I was a proper numty!!!

I did notice you were online ,,, odd i thought but then i remembered ... numpty so i never mentioned it

Salt and vinegar chip sticks...really really strong....so strong they take the lining off the roof of your mouth......yummy!!!!!
blue & white bag ?
Old Sep 20th 2008, 10:58 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
drink?
wherez are ya ?
Old Sep 20th 2008, 10:59 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

pmsl
Old Sep 20th 2008, 11:00 pm

wherez are ya ?
I'z here.

Just had to prepare the lamb for dinner.

I remember those!!
Handsome Internet Guy

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
I'z here.

Just had to prepare the lamb for dinner.
i love lamb
Old Sep 20th 2008, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

I did notice you were online ,,, odd i thought but then i remembered ... numpty so i never mentioned it

blue & white bag ?
As long as your not laughing...could have been worse though....could have been months before I found out!!!

Sometimes blue'n'white....depends on the brand....the strongest are the ones from the co-op...their own brand...

anyways....hows you...and do you want this guinness I've poured ya??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.