Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
I'll be on and off all day. I dont have to go out for anything today. I think

I'll be around. Just shout.
SHOUT

Bloody kids.....DD eldest, was visiting a friend today, was supposed to be picking her up about 7...she was gonna ring me.......ring me she did.....'muuuuuuuuuuum, can I sleep', so off I go...pack her a little bag....pj's undies toothbrush towel...usual stuff, deliver it, and I'm back. I swear she changes her mind as often as....

Anyway, tis nice that she's made a good enough friend to feel comfortable for a sleepover when she's only been at school 3 weeks
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:30 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by winedonju
SHOUT

Bloody kids.....DD eldest, was visiting a friend today, was supposed to be picking her up about 7...she was gonna ring me.......ring me she did.....'muuuuuuuuuuum, can I sleep', so off I go...pack her a little bag....pj's undies toothbrush towel...usual stuff, deliver it, and I'm back. I swear she changes her mind as often as....

Anyway, tis nice that she's made a good enough friend to feel comfortable for a sleepover when she's only been at school 3 weeks
nowt wrong with that.

OI!!

Did you know that mancfamily emigrated? or is it just me thats in the dark?
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

nowt wrong with that.

OI!!

Did you know that mancfamily emigrated? or is it just me thats in the dark?

Just you hon!!!! Sorry...thought you knew.....think she came out a couple of weeks after us...am i right hon.xx
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:36 pm

Just you hon!!!! Sorry...thought you knew.....think she came out a couple of weeks after us...am i right hon.xx
Oh bugger.
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh bugger.
sorry sweetie...was just putting the boy to bed....am back now.

Drink anyone??
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:43 pm

sorry sweetie...was just putting the boy to bed....am back now.

Drink anyone??
yeah, go on then. Irish up this coffee for me please.
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

yeah, go on then. Irish up this coffee for me please.
coming right up.....along with another glass of red for me

Why can't you make the meet hon??
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:46 pm

coming right up.....along with another glass of red for me

Why can't you make the meet hon??
long story.

Let me get the pm's working and I'll tell you.
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

long story.

Let me get the pm's working and I'll tell you.
okey dokey....I'll be here....pouring the coffee out of your cup to make room for more Baileys!!!
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

okey dokey....I'll be here....pouring the coffee out of your cup to make room for more Baileys!!!
you could always email me!!!!!!!
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:58 pm

you could always email me!!!!!!!
I dont know what it is. I'll have to give you mine and not the one that goes on the blokes puta.
Old Sep 19th 2008, 10:59 pm

Old Sep 19th 2008, 11:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

I dont know what it is. I'll have to give you mine and not the one that goes on the blokes puta.
well that would help you big divvy...I can never remember which is the right one!!!!!!
Old Sep 19th 2008, 11:42 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

af,noon arrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old Sep 19th 2008, 11:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Icarus
af,noon arrrrrrrrrrrrrr
oh....for the love of god!!!!! Or pirates......are you still at it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.