Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Sep 20th 2008, 12:30 am

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Originally Posted by winedonju
Christ,....thats what I can smell....your cogs...thought we had a bush fire!!!

night night hon. xx
Watch it you

night x
Old Sep 20th 2008, 12:33 am
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
Watch it you

night x
Nahhh...thats boring

night, am off now..really I am...honest...I'm going...I can do it you know...I can switch the puta off.... I can...

at least I think I can
Old Sep 20th 2008, 12:42 am

Nahhh...thats boring

night, am off now..really I am...honest...I'm going...I can do it you know...I can switch the puta off.... I can...

at least I think I can

no you can't. You're addicted. Face it - there is no hope for you - you're one of us now! one of us....one of us....one of us....
Old Sep 20th 2008, 12:43 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

no you can't. You're addicted. Face it - there is no hope for you - you're one of us now! one of us....one of us....one of us....
god it gets more like cocoon in here every day
Old Sep 20th 2008, 12:45 am

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
god it gets more like cocoon in here every day
Old Sep 20th 2008, 12:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

hello........drink????

I think ENS is employer nominated sponsor????
RSMS MIGHT be something to do with a regional state sponsor....am I right wendy....(tis bloody miracle if so)
Yes, you are right.

OH!!

Yeah we could. Lets see what happens with this first.

We might make it - just. I'm just thinking ahead if the worst happens.
You'll be fine. Think positive - you WILL get here.
Old Sep 20th 2008, 12:52 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

anyone in ?
Old Sep 20th 2008, 1:04 am

Originally Posted by Icarus
anyone in ?
me -

Wendy - I love that song!
Old Sep 20th 2008, 1:07 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

me -

cloudy here now , so i come in
Old Sep 20th 2008, 1:11 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

thank god youve stopped talking like a pirate
Old Sep 20th 2008, 1:12 am
looking for my marbles

Originally Posted by Wendy
Yes, you are right.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vqfbD_-1mh0

You'll be fine. Think positive - you WILL get here.
lol, and where have u been hiding not seen u for ages
Old Sep 20th 2008, 1:13 am

Originally Posted by Icarus
cloudy here now , so i come in
ok here - for a change
thank god youve stopped talking like a pirate
shhhh....
Old Sep 20th 2008, 1:16 am
looking for my marbles

ok here - for a change

shhhh....
its international lets not talk like a pirate day, ok im off to watch who do you think you are on my torrent watcher thingymajig
Old Sep 20th 2008, 1:18 am
Handsome Internet Guy

hey guys , sorry my puta had a turn .

cya Clare .

wonder what unternational day it is today
Old Sep 20th 2008, 1:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

me -

It was one of my Mums favourites too. I grew up with Culture Club blaring out of the stereo - them and Tammy Winnete

lol, and where have u been hiding not seen u for ages
Been a bit busy at work over the past few weeks. Should be getting some time off now though because my contract runs out on Tuesday - so no more job for me until they ask for me back - which they will cos I'm damn good at the job

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.