Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Wikiposts

The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:09 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Whinging Pom (whine bar).......warning may contain nuts

just going to crack open fresh bottle
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Hi ----

thank god for a non-pirate voice

yes we did - but he came too - but only after i forced the "talk about it"

in the sense ........... he brought me back my fav perfume from duty free ..... but got liitle girl to give it to me.

I waited till they were in bed and started ............ thanks for perfume - is it to say sorry.

"if you want to take it that way"

and then i already had enough and explained about how things are done- seen and accepted and when it's not right ....

if it's because you are sorry ---- then bloody welll say sorry --- kind of thing....

anyway .......rambling again - as is my want ........ but we are OK
Well, hope you got through! Men can be very dense at times
So, girls back at school now?
Any private tuition lined up with dishy young doctors?
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:20 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

that bloody dr who removed son's plaster cast is still messagging me !!!!!!!!!

A few I have just ignored - once i replied saying ..... " why do you seem in such a hurry - you know i have two kids !"

He wrote back saying .... no rush - just want to meet you for a drink .

I ignored that one too and the other night I got a new one saying ......... " Where are you anad when are you free? I have some great wine here that I know you will love "

Well girls ......... that makes me wonder ...... where the hell does he think we are gointg to drink this fab wine ??? I'm not going anywhere near his house and thought he might have given up by now.
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

that bloody dr who removed son's plaster cast is still messagging me !!!!!!!!!

A few I have just ignored - once i replied saying ..... " why do you seem in such a hurry - you know i have two kids !"

He wrote back saying .... no rush - just want to meet you for a drink .

I ignored that one too and the other night I got a new one saying ......... " Where are you anad when are you free? I have some great wine here that I know you will love "

Well girls ......... that makes me wonder ...... where the hell does he think we are gointg to drink this fab wine ??? I'm not going anywhere near his house and thought he might have given up by now.
Absolutely no reflection on you but he does sound a little desperate or have you managed to find yourself a stalker?
Seriously, can you change your number?
Have you given him a 'I am not at all interested ' message ? If so, & he is still hassling you, perhaps you should tell OH about it?
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:31 am

oh my god ------------ never thought of the stalker angle until now ........ but even so .... he's probably more desperate than stalker-ish.

I did kind of think that the reminder of two kids might put him off but obviously not so.

maybe it is time for definate """ hey matey .... the two kids I have mentioned more than once also have father at home - WITH ME and we are a PERFECT COUPLE. Go and find a nurse "
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh my god ------------ never thought of the stalker angle until now ........ but even so .... he's probably more desperate than stalker-ish.

I did kind of think that the reminder of two kids might put him off but obviously not so.

maybe it is time for definate """ hey matey .... the two kids I have mentioned more than once also have father at home - WITH ME and we are a PERFECT COUPLE. Go and find a nurse "
Hey! Don't inflict him on some poor nurse! Lord knows, they have enough to put up with w&nker doctors at work without having them at home too!
Think you may need a definite 'leave me alone' text! If that doesn't work, tell the OH!
How is your son anyway?
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:38 am

aw thanks ....... he's fine ...ù

walzed into school first day because wanted to tell teachers and pals about his broken arm and not to pull it too hard.

Third morning i said " come on then - teeth brushed and shoes etc" and he looked up all excited and said "whera re we going today then" /spoilt for choice this summer ..............

I said "school"

he was not impressed but will get back into the old routine quickly - a week has already gone with no problems. Just a matter of getting back into it -------------- holidays here are SOOOO long !
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

aw thanks ....... he's fine ...ù

walzed into school first day because wanted to tell teachers and pals about his broken arm and not to pull it too hard.

Third morning i said " come on then - teeth brushed and shoes etc" and he looked up all excited and said "whera re we going today then" /spoilt for choice this summer ..............

I said "school"

he was not impressed but will get back into the old routine quickly - a week has already gone with no problems. Just a matter of getting back into it -------------- holidays here are SOOOO long !
Aww, bless him! The reality of a new school term will soon sink in!
Well Lorna, Have opened a lovely bottle of red for you but I am afraid that I must leave you to drink alone! My bed is calling!
Hope you have a good weekend & meet you in the bar again soon.
G'night!
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:45 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Look you too will ya stop gabbering and fix me up a fresh pot of organic mint tea.The service here is getting worse,think we need a male barkeep
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Look you too will ya stop gabbering and fix me up a fresh pot of organic mint tea.The service here is getting worse,think we need a male barkeep
Mint tea????

What's happened to you BB?
Lost your cajones?
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:48 am

night sally claire --- sweet dreams
and as for bernie who wants bloody organic mint tea ........ waht kind of a bar is this ............... no mint tea behind my counter,,,,,,,,,,,,, mint julep !!!
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:52 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

and as for bernie who wants bloody organic mint tea ........ waht kind of a bar is this ............... no mint tea behind my counter,,,,,,,,,,,,, mint julep !!!
Ok ok a Crown royal straight up,and no nuts
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Obviously BB thinks it's a bar for gay nurses who marry poor deluded women that they have fooled into thinking they are straight until they see them sipping mint tea in a bar!
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:54 am

well - if I knew what a crown royal was ................ some kind of whiskey .....brandy ????
Old Sep 19th 2008, 9:55 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Call yourself a man!

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Obviously BB thinks it's a bar for gay nurses who marry poor deluded women that they have fooled into thinking they are straight until they see them sipping mint tea in a bar!

Itunes rock (especially with earphones)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.