Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The View From Your Window

The View From Your Window

Old Apr 9th 2007, 8:06 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The View From Your Window

Come on guys ...potentially a great thread, lets not spoil it
Old Apr 9th 2007, 8:07 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Issie
Gorgeous G
Indeed....but I've just sold it

G
Old Apr 9th 2007, 8:08 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
It never gets old mate. The shot of the beach there is the view you get when driving over the hill towards Gerroa here on the South Coast - my house is in a sleepy little seaside holiday town to the left of the hill you can see in the background. But everytime I'm driving down that road and I go over that hill and see that amazing beach, I think 'That's my backyard!'
hey mate,i am heading for the hills in perth,it too is beautiful ,if you ever fancy a house swap..dont forget me.....
Old Apr 9th 2007, 8:08 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Grayling
I never said you did.

G

Ok, so you're just clicking on a random quote to reply to rather than trying to make a point? Just as long as I know that, it's fine.

Perhaps untick the box at the bottom where it says 'include quote'.
Old Apr 9th 2007, 8:10 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Ok, so you're just clicking on a random quote to reply to rather than trying to make a point? Just as long as I know that, it's fine.

Perhaps untick the box at the bottom where it says 'include quote'.
It was an open question...don't take things so personally.

G
Old Apr 9th 2007, 8:12 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Indeed....but I've just sold it

G
Great

So when are you leaving for OZ ?
Old Apr 9th 2007, 8:13 am
Bitter and twisted

Great

So when are you leaving for OZ ?
No rush

When I am ready...I may buy another house here and keep a foot in both camps.

G
Old Apr 9th 2007, 8:15 am
Account Closed

It was an open question...don't take things so personally.

G
I wasn't!!!

I can't see anyone on this thread has a problem with any pic you've posted. I think the only problem was your 'you don't know what you've got till it's gone' comment... or am I missing something.
Old Apr 9th 2007, 8:17 am
Bitter and twisted

I wasn't!!!

I can't see anyone on this thread has a problem with any pic you've posted. I think the only problem was your 'you don't know what you've got till it's gone' comment... or am I missing something.
See my post above about selling my house.....then you will understand what I meant.

G
Old Apr 9th 2007, 8:22 am
Account Closed

See my post above about selling my house.....then you will understand what I meant.

G
I must be naive - I can't see what you mean...
Not enough alcohol obviously.

Are you in the Peak district Grayling? The buildings look familiar. I love that little lane.
Old Apr 9th 2007, 8:24 am
Bitter and twisted

I must be naive - I can't see what you mean...
Not enough alcohol obviously.

Are you in the Peak district Grayling? The buildings look familiar. I love that little lane.
It means I am leaving it.

Yes...it is the Peak district....that little lane is my driveway

G
Old Apr 9th 2007, 8:25 am
Account Closed

Oh well, you can always go back. I don't think it's going anywhere....
My grandparents lived near Kendal for my childhood. Arnside. Nice place.
Old Apr 9th 2007, 8:32 am
Bitter and twisted

Oh well, you can always go back. I don't think it's going anywhere....
My grandparents lived near Kendal for my childhood. Arnside. Nice place.

I've got mixed feelings

...a bit sad to leave this house but looking forward to what I can buy in Australia......hopefully somewhere equally as nice

G
Old Apr 9th 2007, 8:41 am

No rush

When I am ready...I may buy another house here and keep a foot in both camps.

G
Good luck whatever you decide to do G
Old Apr 9th 2007, 8:41 am
Bitter and twisted

Good luck whatever you decide to do G

and you

G

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.