The Official Loners Thread

Wikiposts

The Official Loners Thread

Old May 13th 2008, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

sharonm5 will become famous soon enoughsharonm5 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The Official Loners Thread

Originally Posted by docgp
i hope you get the visa by the end of the week!!

but as your taking part in the race, who knows what could happen

puncture run out of fuel disqualifiaction

see you at the finsh line (insert lots of smilie faces but edit wont let me)

doc
oh ok then, we playing dirty then...! NICE!
Old May 13th 2008, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by sharonm5
oh ok then, we playing dirty then...! NICE!
see you on the podium!!

if you make it

night, off to bed to dream of victory and visa's!!

a doc
Old May 13th 2008, 6:12 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

see you on the podium!!

if you make it ::rofl
night, off to bed to dream of victory and visa's!!

a doc
A fierce battle taking place for pole position means that the incredible "ponyrama" in the poo powered wheelbarrow comes up fast on the blind side, sneaks through unnoticed on the hairpin bend at Adelaide processing centre and gets to the chequered flag......wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy faster than anyone else.

Ha - in my dreams!
Old May 13th 2008, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

Claire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really niceClaire and Dave is just really nice

Hi everyone

Thinking that I may be going to Oz on my own have got visa and heading to adelaide have been out on reccie with OH and both loved it but the thing is dont know whether our marriage is going to make it wondering if there is any other people out there in the same boat as me? Really still want to go but not so sure if I can! Would love to hear from anyone going that way!
Old May 13th 2008, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Well I've submitted my application online.

That website is the most unstable website I've ever used. It submitted fine, but I couldn't upload anything as it said the uploading facility wasn't available at this time come back later, and it wouldn't let me choose a password. :curse: Useless.

So I'll have to go back later and hope I can upload everything.
Old May 14th 2008, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Well I have now managed to upload all the documents in the checklist! And I also uploaded a scan on Form 80 as it was on the 176 paper checklist, and no doubt I'll get asked for it.

So now, I wait I presume... Doc?? Is that what you're doing?

What are the 160EH etc forms about?
Old May 14th 2008, 1:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Claire and Dave
Hi everyone

Thinking that I may be going to Oz on my own have got visa and heading to adelaide have been out on reccie with OH and both loved it but the thing is dont know whether our marriage is going to make it wondering if there is any other people out there in the same boat as me? Really still want to go but not so sure if I can! Would love to hear from anyone going that way!
Hi! Is this Claire or Dave?

Howcome you don't think the marriage will cope? Doesn't one of you want to go as much as the other? If one of you isn't happy being there, I'd imagine it will cause some problems. Hopefully you can sort it out though.

I'm off to Adelaide on my lonesome. G/f isn't coming. So maybe a similar boat, apart from not married!!!

At least you have your visa and all the hard work is over, although deciding to go on your own will be a tough decision I'd imagine!
Old May 14th 2008, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

JoanneG is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone

Hi there

Am hoping to go to Adelaide just waiting now for visa confirmation, am a single parent with one child aged 11. Thought i can live my life thinking what if or give it a chance and hope everything works out better to have tried than not at all!!!!

Good luck
Joanne
Old May 14th 2008, 3:01 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JoanneG
Hi there

Am hoping to go to Adelaide just waiting now for visa confirmation, am a single parent with one child aged 11. Thought i can live my life thinking what if or give it a chance and hope everything works out better to have tried than not at all!!!!

Good luck
Joanne
Thats very admirable. Most people seem to be either doing it on their own or with their families alongside their partner. Fair play to you for doing it as a single parent. Just out of curiosity, do you know anyone who has done it before or do you know anyone out there?
Old May 14th 2008, 4:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Aquamarine will become famous soon enoughAquamarine will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by xzibit
Right click on the desktop, and change the resolution to fit your tv.

Hopefully that'd work.

Visa app going in tomorrow fingers crossed.
Thanks, you!! Sorry to be a nuisance but when I right click on desktop, there seems to be no way to change the res??? What would this function be called?

Anyway, congrats on getting app in!!!
What's your visa type and how long??
Old May 14th 2008, 4:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Aquamarine
Thanks, you!! Sorry to be a nuisance but when I right click on desktop, there seems to be no way to change the res??? What would this function be called?

Anyway, congrats on getting app in!!!
What's your visa type and how long??
Right click on desktop - click properties - then go to settings tab, and there should be a slidy bar with the screen resolution on. Slide that until it matches the resolution of your tv.

If you're on vista it may be slightly different, and I'll have to check on my laptop when I get home, as I only have XP here at work.

Thanks, it's a 176 visa, so I'm presuming anywhere between 8-12 months for approval. They're currently processing November 2007 applications at the moment.

Shouldn't be too far behind Doc hopefully, maybe even be on the same flight over lol.
Old May 14th 2008, 4:25 am
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by ponyrama
A fierce battle taking place for pole position means that the incredible "ponyrama" in the poo powered wheelbarrow comes up fast on the blind side, sneaks through unnoticed on the hairpin bend at Adelaide processing centre and gets to the chequered flag......wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy faster than anyone else.

Ha - in my dreams!
yes in your dreams pony!!

get to the back of the que

doc
Old May 14th 2008, 4:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by xzibit
Well I have now managed to upload all the documents in the checklist! And I also uploaded a scan on Form 80 as it was on the 176 paper checklist, and no doubt I'll get asked for it.

So now, I wait I presume... Doc?? Is that what you're doing?

What are the 160EH etc forms about?
yep just wait now

as for meds etc, you can download the forms and do your research, nothing stopping you doing them now either,

just bear in mind the life of the tests

doc

Originally Posted by JoanneG
Hi there

Good luck
Joanne
welcome joanne

good luck with everything,

i think its best to give it a go, like you said better try and not enjoy than not try at all

Hi everyone

best of luck to you too

it must be hard thing to decide!!

i wish you both all the best

doc
Old May 14th 2008, 6:24 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

yes in your dreams pony!!

get to the back of the que

doc
Go check my facebook status!!! VROOOM VROOOM!
Old May 14th 2008, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ponyrama
Go check my facebook status!!! VROOOM VROOOM!
slut

doc

Last edited by docgp; May 14th 2008 at 6:51 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.