Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

List 3 things which really annoy you....

List 3 things which really annoy you....

Old Jun 19th 2009, 5:17 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: List 3 things which really annoy you....

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
How old are your boys though?
11 and 14
Old Jun 19th 2009, 5:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry
11 and 14
OK! Let me know what you think in about 12 months time then!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
1. Men who try to "unstick" their knackers with the up and down, side to side movement -whilse you're trying to have a sensible conversation
hmmm...I do this..

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
When are you boys gonnae learn - wummin kin hod farts in!
I tried that on the train and it does not take too long to master. The secret, or trick, is to clench your cheeks, progressively, as the pressure rises whilst maintaining bored expression on face. Drawback - after 30minutes of touch and go - steady! - you start to fart and gurgle in your bastard stomach. One time I might as well have just farted and evacuated - the trains are fairly frequent on that line.
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

....you poor thing!
Old Jun 19th 2009, 5:28 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
hmmm...I do this..

I tried that on the train and it does not take too long to master. The secret, or trick, is to clench your cheeks, progressively, as the pressure rises whilst maintaining bored expression on face. Drawback - after 30minutes of touch and go - steady! - you start to fart and gurgle in your bastard stomach. One time I might as well have just farted and evacuated and saved myself the time.
Women can do it with just 1 butt clench
Old Jun 19th 2009, 5:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm...I do this..

on the train I just farted and evacuated - the trains are fairly frequent on that line.
That's just a bit anti-social don't ya think?
Old Jun 19th 2009, 5:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Women can do it with just 1 butt clench
Let's meet up and exchange techniques.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 5:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That's just a bit anti-social don't ya think?
Not in view of the work I had just put in to try to avert that in the first place.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 5:40 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound smug about mine being easy going. I have no reason to expect things to change any time soon, though our Australia move might shake things up. I don't understand why they are so easy going and everyone comments about how well behaved they are. Maybe it's because they do lots of sports which vents off any frustrations? Don't know really

'feeling a bit like the captain of the Titanic on the early part of the voyage

I hope things calm down for you soon.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 5:44 pm
Banned

hmmm...I do this..

I tried that on the train and it does not take too long to master. The secret, or trick, is to clench your cheeks, progressively, as the pressure rises whilst maintaining bored expression on face. Drawback - after 30minutes of touch and go - steady! - you start to fart and gurgle in your bastard stomach. One time I might as well have just farted and evacuated - the trains are fairly frequent on that line.

And don't you just hate it when you're on a crowded train and someone lets off silently and there you are trapped amongst that foul smell
Old Jun 19th 2009, 6:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound smug about mine being easy going. I have no reason to expect things to change any time soon, though our Australia move might shake things up. I don't understand why they are so easy going and everyone comments about how well behaved they are. Maybe it's because they do lots of sports which vents off any frustrations? Don't know really

Mines dont do much sports (14, 12 and 8) and they are brilliant kids.
Must be the genes from the male side.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 6:20 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by framac67

One thing I'm sure of, it's nothing to do with my genes that they are so good. I was a nightmare ar 14 .
Old Jun 19th 2009, 6:50 pm

[QUOTE=framac67;7682355]Mines dont do much sports (14, 12 and 8) and they are brilliant kids.:
Must be the genes from the male side.:

sorry, just picked myself up aff the flare there.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 7:51 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

No 3. My better half and my mates wife dont fart. My mates wife insists she must do it when sleeping because other than that, she dont do it.I kid you not, she is serious.
I think that's why women always have a dog around
Old Jun 20th 2009, 4:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

They are both pretty good most of the time but both have ADD so can be hard work at times too. I guess having a whole heap of hormones swimming around has to be difficult at times for the 15 yr old. Thankfully everyone else thinks they are lovely so I can't be doing too much wrong eh?!

Best laugh I've had in ages!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.