Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

List 3 things which really annoy you....

List 3 things which really annoy you....

Old Jun 3rd 2009, 12:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: List 3 things which really annoy you....

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
The scots... what did they teach them at school for crying out loud?
How to drink excessive amounts of alcohol!
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 12:37 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
How to drink excessive amounts of alcohol!

Don't do too bad yourself SC!
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 12:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

Don't do too bad yourself SC!
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 12:46 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Anyway, thought you were at work? Already thinking about boozing?
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 12:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Anyway, thought you were at work? Already thinking about boozing?
I am at work just very bored!
Not thinking about alcohol just yet though!
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 5:25 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
And dog owners who think it's all very jolly when their dog comes over and trashes your picnic.
Sorry, but can I ?
Old Jun 4th 2009, 4:05 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
Sorry, but can I ?
This reminds me of our local 'dog park' where I used to live, the par/land was bought as a 'dog park' for the dog owners of that particular borough.

There was this muslim family having a picnic and a group of us were walking our dogs round the park.

My whippet disappeared with a labrador and a staffie and we heard screams, we saw all these women in veils jumping and screaming, we thought someone had been hurt or something.

The dogs had gone through their picnic and I think it was a chicken wing had been stolen and was proudly brought back to the 'rest of the pack' who fought over it.

These women were crying, the men waving newspapers and yelling.

No amount of explanation would make them understand that it was a dog park.

It wasnt funny I guess, but I still have a chuckle about it.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 4:41 pm

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
This reminds me of our local 'dog park' where I used to live, the par/land was bought as a 'dog park' for the dog owners of that particular borough.

There was this muslim family having a picnic and a group of us were walking our dogs round the park.

My whippet disappeared with a labrador and a staffie and we heard screams, we saw all these women in veils jumping and screaming, we thought someone had been hurt or something.

The dogs had gone through their picnic and I think it was a chicken wing had been stolen and was proudly brought back to the 'rest of the pack' who fought over it.

These women were crying, the men waving newspapers and yelling.

No amount of explanation would make them understand that it was a dog park.

It wasnt funny I guess, but I still have a chuckle about it.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 5:31 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Visions of dogs trashing a pic nic is almost as funny as seeing a dog shag someones leg.....
Old Jun 17th 2009, 5:12 pm
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Had to revive this thread in order to get this off my chest.

Why do some people roam around in the nude in gym/pool changing rooms? Why can't they discreetly dry themselves/get changed in a corner when no-one is looking like what most people do? Have just had to endure a woman not only try to strike up a conversation with me whilst she was starkers and I was only partially dressed - but she then lifted a leg up and started drying her lady bits whilst still talking to me, the dirty bitch.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 5:14 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peepster
Had to revive this thread in order to get this off my chest.

Why do some people roam around in the nude in gym/pool changing rooms? Why can't they discreetly dry themselves/get changed in a corner when no-one is looking like what most people do? Have just had to endure a woman not only try to strike up a conversation with me whilst she was starkers and I was only partially dressed - but she then lifted a leg up and started drying her lady bits whilst still talking to me, the dirty bitch.
Oh what I would give to swap places with you.....

Are you sure she was just drying and not "strumming'?
Old Jun 17th 2009, 5:30 pm
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Are you sure she was just drying and not "strumming'?
You're a dirty monkey aren't you. But no, she was definitely drying because after she'd done the front she went 'round the back'. Honestly, I didn't know where to look, was heinous.
Old Jun 17th 2009, 5:31 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

You're a dirty monkey aren't you. But no, she was definitely drying because after she'd done the front she went 'round the back'. Honestly, I didn't know where to look, was heinous.
I would have offered to help - perhaps by increasing the frequency of towel movements over the areas that needed drying the moist....I mean most...sorry....
Old Jun 17th 2009, 5:33 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

What a delightful situation. I know where I'd be looking Are you sure she wasn't coming on to you?

Afterthought: Nah... This has gotta be a wind up.... With a nick like Peepster?!
Old Jun 17th 2009, 5:42 pm
Random Member

No no, it was nothing like that (dear god, was it? surely not) she was talking to me about the water being too chlorinated, nothing untoward other than she was naked. And to be honest it's not uncommon in the womens changing rooms, there is always at least 1 who is letting it all hang out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.