Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

List 3 things which really annoy you....

List 3 things which really annoy you....

Old Jun 1st 2009, 4:37 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: List 3 things which really annoy you....

Originally Posted by seayork2002
"Vegetarians" (well not so much them personally) I don't care if they want to eat meat or not but leave me to eat and STOP TRYING OT CONVERT ME. Why do pruducts have to say 'suitable for vegtarians, vegan, aliens martians etc. work it out yourself!!!! (could be the companies think vegetarian's have no brains?), Why doesn't meat products say 'suiable for meat eaters'? and why is there no 'meat eating' society?

Cyclists that don't obey the road rules. I was walking across the road with the green man and a cyclists nearly knocked me over

Both men and woman who sleep around and then moan 'I am pregnant and he doesn't want to know' 'I slept with her and she wants commitment' or they get a STI/STD and the whinge about it, and contraception is never 100% accurate so if you don't want to get a disease/pregnant here's a thought DON'T SLEEP AROUND..........and why should the tax payer have to fork out for sex clinics etc. I am sick of all the single parents (alright usually woman) whinging about there 3 kids by 3 different fathers and how hard done by they are but men sleep around too who get woman preganant then don't see the kids till they want to and then whinge about the woman not seeint them etc

ok moan over
I find it shocking when women dont know who the father of their child is and what makes it even worse is when it could be one of 3-4 people.

For goodness sake, some men/women need a license to have a vagina/penis.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 6:09 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I find it shocking when women dont know who the father of their child is and what makes it even worse is when it could be one of 3-4 people.

Me too!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 6:10 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

I mean find it shocking - not that i need a license haha
Old Jun 1st 2009, 6:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

For christsakes, don't tell the Australian government!
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 12:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

1.Neighbours who think because they live on an acre of land they can grind metal, jack hammer concrete, drill holes, use whipper snippers, lawnmowers, leaf blowers, motorbikes, rev v8 engines constantly, cos well, obviously, we are 10 metres from their house so we would never hear any of that

2. Neighbours who think because they live on an acreage, they can have a live band at their party, with amplifiers playing full blast, because obviously, we live 10 metres away and wouldn't be kept awake until 1am.

3. Neighbours who get their live band to play "no way **** you **** off" when I ask them to turn the noise down

4. Neighbours who then expect me to pay them $5 as they are the representative of the neighbourhood watch scheme.

Sorry, 1 too many

JTL
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 12:21 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peepster
Hi everyone, very boring day today so here's a random thread for you all! The things can be as minor or major as you like. I have tons but the first 3 that come to my mind are:

1. Crisps/chips with not enough flavour on them
2. Being ignored by waiters whilst those around me are being served
3. People on public transport stinking of garlic

Over to you guys!
Punta, Mr Cricket(c2nt)Pup

Last edited by wengerboy; Jun 2nd 2009 at 12:24 am. Reason: did`nt realise I could get away with 3 letters
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

moin will become famous soon enough

Now I have been pondering on my list and thought I would add to it.

1. People that let their dogs off the lead, clearly knowing that they are not good with other dogs. Mutt charges up to other mutts and savages lesser mutts and then yells 'Oh my dog doesnt like other dogs'. Leash your nasty bastard dog, if it isnt good with other dogs/kids/people, put the git on a lead - if you dont then please do not be surprised if your nasty mutt gets kicked for savaging kids/dogs/adults.

2. People that tailgate on the roads - you impatient tossers, do you really think I am going to go any faster because you are driving up my arse? No, I am not - thicko.

3. People that don't flush the toilet and leave nasty big fat turds at the bottom and try and disguise it with toilet roll. There is a girl that does her '3 oclock poo' every day and leaves her present for the next person. Stop it, eat earlier, hold it in, pour acid over it but do not and I repeat do not leave it for the poor sod that goes in after you. See a doctor - the size of your produce means you have the bowel size of an elephant.

Oh God, please let me have another couple:

4. Babies with no hair wearing bows - with no hair for them to look pretty in.

5. Babies dressed up as bears/rabbits - wearing furry suits. Buy a bear/rabbit, it might be easier than dressing your child up as one.

6. Women with large breasts that dont wear bras and their breasts resemble cows udders. Please, when your titties are covered in freckles and look like cow hide, that is bad enough but to not wear a bra and to wear a low vest with it - nasty.

7. Sales people - No I do not want extra fast broadband - Westnet, your broadband is nothing special so why would I want to commit to another 2 years of your crappy internet that goes down all the time? Please do not call me when I am drinking my wine, you are disturbing me.

8. The Wiggles/wriggles whatever you call them - you are horrible in your mutli coloured outfit with your disturbing little faces and the way you all shake your hips and dance is so disturbing that I think you should be banned from all small children.

9. People that never bothered with you in the UK suddenly are your best mate and want to stay with you because 'it will be fab to catch up' - no it won't, you annoyed me in the UK do you really think that I will like you any better now I am in Australia? Find a bloody guest house and pay for your own holiday you tight fisted git.

10. Friends - god I hate that program, everyone laughs when Rachel/Chandler walk into the room and I don't know why. What is it about this show????????

11. Curry - I hate the smell of curry, we have a group of women at work who all but have their own 'curry club' and they discuss at length at lunchtime graphic details of the days curry. It smells, I hate it - the kitchen is poisoned and curry to me is on a par with celery and should be illegal.

12. People that are cruel to animals - if you don't like animals then fine but you don't have to hurt them.

That is it for now, unless AL can find any more I can relate to.

Over to you AL
LMFAO!!

buh I think you need to take the life a bit lightly! No?
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 1:07 am
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

1. People who spit in the street
2. Getting a dodgy tin of baked beans - sauce too thick with mushy beans or piss watery juice with rock hard beans
3. People who cough in my face as they pass me in the street

I must say I find this thread very good for de-stressing, so good to let it all out!
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 1:15 am

Originally Posted by Peepster
1. People who spit in the street
2. Getting a dodgy tin of baked beans - sauce too thick with mushy beans or piss watery juice with rock hard beans
3. People who cough in my face as they pass me in the street

I must say I find this thread very good for de-stressing, so good to let it all out!
Good theory Peepster, i like the de-stress thread bit!
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 1:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney AUS - Leeds/Selby/York UK - Sydney AUS (April 2011)
seayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud of

Oh and there was "suitable for vegetarians" on my shampoo this morning, do they eat it with cabbage?
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 1:26 am

Originally Posted by seayork2002
Oh and there was "suitable for vegetarians" on my shampoo this morning, do they eat it with cabbage?
Must do!
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 10:01 am
No Clean Feed

bigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond repute

1. People who don't like cats. Freaks.

2. Global media hyping the public into a blind frenzy over illness (i.e. Swine Flu, SARS). Go find a heroic puppy and stop scaring the public over nothing.

3. People who get really pissed off with the word Soccer in a country where it's called Soccer, always telling people it's called Football. Get over it already, it's just a name.

Al
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 11:20 am

[QUOTE=bigAPE;7628014]1. People who don't like cats. Freaks.

Cat people are freaks.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

BenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bigAPE

2. Global media hyping the public into a blind frenzy over illness (i.e. Swine Flu, SARS). Go find a heroic puppy and stop scaring the public over nothing.

3. People who get really pissed off with the word Soccer in a country where it's called Soccer, always telling people it's called Football. Get over it already, it's just a name.

Al
Then we shall call you Tinkerbell. After all, it's just a name

1. Posties who bend everything before putting it into the ridiculously small letter box. Even things marked Do Not Bend. Pr*cks the lot of them.
2. Able bodied people parking in disabled spaces. Knee cap the lot of them.
3. People who drive with their rear fog lights on when it isn't foggy. Front fogs on all the time makes you look like a tosser, rear fogs on makes you look like you are an idiot who shouldn't be driving.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 11:24 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=scottishcelts;7628165]
Originally Posted by bigAPE

Cat people are freaks.
Cats are the devil's representatives on Earth.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.