Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

List 3 things which really annoy you....

Wikiposts

List 3 things which really annoy you....

Old May 30th 2009, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney AUS - Leeds/Selby/York UK - Sydney AUS (April 2011)
seayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud ofseayork2002 has much to be proud of
Default Re: List 3 things which really annoy you....

I have a child and still agree with you!

Originally Posted by Call me AL
Parents who let their little darlings run riot around a pub/cafe/restaurant and glare at you when the little f**k runs into your knees while you are trying to avoid them - no, I didn't PURPOSELY knee them in the face but next time I will.

Parents who prop their babies up in your face while you are eating yes, I know they fill up your whole world and there was no existence ever before them, but I'M NOT GOING TO GOO AND GAA OVER A STRANGE BABY. Get them out of my face.

Parents who stand a mile away from their kids shouting "EMILY...EMILY...EMILY...EMILY".....GO OVER AND GET YOUR F**KING CHILD.

Normal cool fun loving friends becoming all the above once a sprog comes into play.

Anyone who replies to this post saying "I bet you don't have a child".

(Al goes for a lie down before he has an 'episode')
Old May 30th 2009, 5:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond repute

People who have an opinion but don't say it and agree with what is being said just to fit in. SPEAK UP - SO WHAT IF YOUR OPINION IS DIFFERENT - THAT IS WHAT MAKES LIFE EXCITING

People who are too serious - LIGHTEN UP - LIFE IS TOO SHORT (PARTICUARLY FOR SOME)

People who worry about what other's think of them. - FOR GOD SAKE HOW OLD ARE YOU. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF SOME PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOU - THAT'S LIFE - THERE ARE PEOPLE YOU DON'T LIKE - IT DOESN'T MAKE THEM BAD JUST NOT YOUR CUPPA TEA!!
Old May 30th 2009, 11:55 pm
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

1. People Who Tailgate
2.People who stare when they hear my irish accent(yes im from northern ireland hello)
3.People who think they r better than other people(Snobby F##k#rs)
Old May 31st 2009, 12:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Parents who let their little darlings run riot around a pub/cafe/restaurant and glare at you when the little f**k runs into your knees while you are trying to avoid them - no, I didn't PURPOSELY knee them in the face but next time I will.

Parents who prop their babies up in your face while you are eating yes, I know they fill up your whole world and there was no existence ever before them, but I'M NOT GOING TO GOO AND GAA OVER A STRANGE BABY. Get them out of my face.

Parents who stand a mile away from their kids shouting "EMILY...EMILY...EMILY...EMILY".....GO OVER AND GET YOUR F**KING CHILD.

Normal cool fun loving friends becoming all the above once a sprog comes into play.

I am the father of 2, soon to be 3, and I'm not that keen on babies myself. I write off the first few months and enjoy the later months...

Big annoyance, or, not as good as people make out:

Big baby with dummy in mouth - looks sort of dumb - not particularly cute at all.

We never gave our babies a dummy(!)
Old May 31st 2009, 12:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seayork2002
1. "Dog" people
2. Bleeding hearts
3. The great unwashed
People who own dogs, or the people whose lives revolve around them to the point where the dogs are the most important thing in their lives?

I like dogs as in working dogs, companion at work, not into the type where it is the No. 1 slob in the family home and the whole joint sticks. Agreed.
Old May 31st 2009, 12:09 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

1) Sitting on the train in the mornings, reading my book, when some dick sits next to me with his/her headphones on, with the music FULL BLAST

2) Rude people!!!

3) The traffic on Connolly drive in the mornings!!!
Old May 31st 2009, 12:09 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

Aww badger this is my baby (slob lol)only thing is he hasn`t got a big dummy and he rules the house lol
Attached Thumbnails List 3 things which really annoy you....-sl370006-wince-.jpg  
Old May 31st 2009, 12:10 am
Forum Regular

vicki78 has a brilliant futurevicki78 has a brilliant futurevicki78 has a brilliant futurevicki78 has a brilliant futurevicki78 has a brilliant futurevicki78 has a brilliant future

This is brilliant!
Old May 31st 2009, 12:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by irishfamily
Aww badger this is my baby (slob lol)only thing is he hasn`t got a big dummy and he rules the house lol
hmmmm.... let me come around to your house, sniff the air, and meet you first. Then I will deliberate..

Never forget viewing a house in the UK 10 years or so ago - babies and dogs and endless carpets were a putoff!
Old May 31st 2009, 12:15 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

bears with no moustaches
nasty small minded yokels
bland curries:curse:
Old May 31st 2009, 12:18 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

This too negative for me. Can we have a 3 things you love thread?
Old May 31st 2009, 12:19 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
People who own dogs, or the people whose lives revolve around them to the point where the dogs are the most important thing in their lives?

I like dogs as in working dogs, companion at work, not into the type where it is the No. 1 slob in the family home and the whole joint sticks. Agreed.

Then I must really annoy you!! LOL
My dogs are my babies!!!!
Old May 31st 2009, 12:33 am
Hasta la victoria siempre

johnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kporte
This too negative for me. Can we have a 3 things you love thread?
Yeah, man. Hate is, like, such a bad word. We need some positive vibes...
Old May 31st 2009, 12:33 am
Sharon

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
hmmmm.... let me come around to your house, sniff the air, and meet you first. Then I will deliberate..

Never forget viewing a house in the UK 10 years or so ago - babies and dogs and endless carpets were a putoff!
I have to agree i think people who own animals IE dogs they should clean there house properly . I do no smelly dogs stinks in my house .U gotta admit he is cute lol
Old May 31st 2009, 12:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Then I must really annoy you!! LOL
My dogs are my babies!!!!
lol. Can I come around and inspect the carpets and the air?

One of the viewpoints I have with dogs, and obviously that has sod all to do with anyone else's position, is that they need space. I think that living where we live, they live well. I think the trappings of UK and Australian suburban life does not go well with dogs. You'll get people who will say that dogs are treated worse here, but I think dogs are workers and companions and not pets.

That is why I have never owned a dog personally - we went to get one, did not find one we wanted, and then we raised a family and it all got put on the back burner. The only dogs I have really appreciated in adult life are the dogs I have worked with and looked after on farms. Then we have seen eye to eye.

Originally Posted by irishfamily
I have to agree i think people who own animals IE dogs they should clean there house properly . I do no smelly dogs stinks in my house .U gotta admit he is cute lol
I didn't comment on the dog! Cute - I guess he is.
I used to have an opinion that a larger, or traditional, dog was the thing as they were often the most useful. All pet dogs were toy dogs. However I'm come around to the little friendly ones.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.