Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

List 3 things which really annoy you....

List 3 things which really annoy you....

Old Jun 18th 2009, 11:52 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: List 3 things which really annoy you....

Originally Posted by paulry
I'm sorry to hear that. I must be very lucky then. My boys are very easy going . It's the OH that drives me nuts sometimes
lol

My 10 year old is the cheekiest boy i have ever known - the arguments i have are something similar to what you would expect from a 15 year old

He has an answer for everything, and then ends with a 'yeah whatever' and slams the door.

Thing is he is the same height as me now bar a cm! I'm only 5'2, he's bloody huge for his age.

God help me
Old Jun 19th 2009, 12:13 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
lol

My 10 year old is the cheekiest boy i have ever known - the arguments i have are something similar to what you would expect from a 15 year old

He has an answer for everything, and then ends with a 'yeah whatever' and slams the door.

Thing is he is the same height as me now bar a cm! I'm only 5'2, he's bloody huge for his age.

God help me
My 11 year old is big on the "yeah whatever" remark too. But if he were to walk off and slam the door behind him he'd get a 300 word essay assignment titled "why it's important to show respect". 'Works so far...

Oh and he also has an answer for everything but treads the right side of the line ....just.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 12:21 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

My 11 year old is big on the "yeah whatever" remark too. But if he were to walk off and slam the door behind him he'd get a 300 word essay assignment titled "why it's important to show respect". 'Works so far...

Oh and he also has an answer for everything but treads the right side of the line ....just.
I'm a lot softer than their dad, and he does know when he's crossed the line.

I just can't get outa my head what he's gonna be like when he IS 15
Old Jun 19th 2009, 12:35 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a lot softer than their dad, and he does know when he's crossed the line.

I just can't get outa my head what he's gonna be like when he IS 15
And they certainly know how to tip toe along that line. I'd say that I am a lot softer than their mum but they listen to me more. They know that when I say something I mean it so they rarely push their luck. We interact more like brothers really. And we all eventually yield to OH's audio torture
Old Jun 19th 2009, 1:27 am

And they certainly know how to tip toe along that line. I'd say that I am a lot softer than their mum but they listen to me more. They know that when I say something I mean it so they rarely push their luck. We interact more like brothers really. And we all eventually yield to OH's audio torture
band of brothers ey
Old Jun 19th 2009, 2:10 am
Banned

band of brothers ey
Old Jun 19th 2009, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

AlanEll is a jewel in the roughAlanEll is a jewel in the roughAlanEll is a jewel in the roughAlanEll is a jewel in the rough

1) Female drivers
2) Female driving instructors
3) Female Prime Ministers
Old Jun 19th 2009, 10:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry to hear that. I must be very lucky then. My boys are very easy going . It's the OH that drives me nuts sometimes
How old are your boys though?
Old Jun 19th 2009, 11:07 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peepster
You're a dirty monkey aren't you. But no, she was definitely drying because after she'd done the front she went 'round the back'. Honestly, I didn't know where to look, was heinous.
Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
I would have offered to help - perhaps by increasing the frequency of towel movements over the areas that needed drying the moist....I mean most...sorry....
Originally Posted by Peepster
No no, it was nothing like that (dear god, was it? surely not) she was talking to me about the water being too chlorinated, nothing untoward other than she was naked. And to be honest it's not uncommon in the womens changing rooms, there is always at least 1 who is letting it all hang out.
Any chance we can get back to this again

Peepster...I think you missed her intentions mate
Old Jun 19th 2009, 11:17 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

1. Men who try to "unstick" their knackers with the up and down, side to side movement -whilse you're trying to have a sensible conversation

2. People who pick their nose in the car and think that car windows make them invisable

3. Women who inadvertantly let out a *botty cough* [fart] and carry on talking like it's not them or it was the dog
Old Jun 19th 2009, 11:28 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
1. Men who try to "unstick" their knackers with the up and down, side to side movement -whilse you're trying to have a sensible conversation

2. People who pick their nose in the car and think that car windows make them invisable

3. Women who inadvertantly let out a *botty cough* [fart] and carry on talking like it's not them or it was the dog
No 3. My better half and my mates wife dont fart. My mates wife insists she must do it when sleeping because other than that, she dont do it.I kid you not, she is serious.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 12:23 pm

Originally Posted by framac67
No 3. My better half and my mates wife dont fart. My mates wife insists she must do it when sleeping because other than that, she dont do it.I kid you not, she is serious.
When are you boys gonnae learn - wummin kin hod farts in!

We've been dain it fur centuries - very clever we ur.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 12:24 pm

Originally Posted by AlanEll
1) Female drivers
.....just females in general then
Old Jun 19th 2009, 2:58 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AlanEll
1) Female drivers
Anything with a ladygarden I guess.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 3:50 pm

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Anything with a ladygarden I guess.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.