Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 21st 2004, 8:44 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Originally Posted by bundy
It's a long list, is it G?
Just 'brainstorming' or 'thought showering' or whatever the term is nowadays.

Actually I have lots of things to do so have to pop off every now and then

G
Old Sep 21st 2004, 8:58 pm
Professional Princess

Ive just had a sausage sandwhich and very nice it was too. You cant beat meat. Or perhaps you can if your a guy

Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:01 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Ive just had a sausage sandwhich and very nice it was too. You cant beat meat. Or perhaps you can if your a guy
Very clever

What is it with women and smut?

Machine won't let me give anyone Karma

G
Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:01 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Just 'brainstorming' or 'thought showering' or whatever the term is nowadays.

Actually I have lots of things to do so have to pop off every now and then

G

We know all about you and your 'showering' G.
Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:03 pm
Bitter and twisted

We know all about you and your 'showering' G.
I'm well outgunned this morning.

Have you all been taking 'clever pills'?

G
Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:04 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm well outgunned this morning.

Have you all been taking 'clever pills'?

G

As if I need them

My puter is feeling a little better now, it would seem.
Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:07 pm
Bitter and twisted

As if I need them

My puter is feeling a little better now, it would seem.
My tackle didn't arrive yesterday

Off to phone them soon to give them a 'round of f****s'

Glad the computer's better. Must have been all the pounding you've been giving it

G
Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:21 pm
She's a bird, you know

My tackle didn't arrive yesterday

Off to phone them soon to give them a 'round of f****s'

Glad the computer's better. Must have been all the pounding you've been giving it

G

Still tackle-less eh G. Terrible shame.
Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:23 pm
Bitter and twisted

Still tackle-less eh G. Terrible shame.
I will have to improvise

G
Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:27 pm
She's a bird, you know

I will have to improvise

G
Ooo, what with?!
Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:30 pm
Bitter and twisted

Ooo, what with?!
Sticky paper and old loo rolls

G
Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:30 pm
Professional Princess

Very clever

What is it with women and smut?

Machine won't let me give anyone Karma

G
Women and smut are like salt and vinegar, you just cant seperate us!

Anyway Mr Grayling, I was talking about a meaty sausage, thats not smutty is it?

Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:31 pm
She's a bird, you know

Sticky paper and old loo rolls

G
Milk bottle tops and sticky backed plastic? Some string, PVA glue and a lot of glitter?

I'd like to see the end result!
Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:31 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Women and smut are like salt and vinegar, you just cant seperate us!

Anyway Mr Grayling, I was talking about a meaty sausage, thats not smutty is it?
It is in the wrong (or right) hands

G
Old Sep 21st 2004, 9:34 pm
Bitter and twisted

Milk bottle tops and sticky backed plastic? Some string, PVA glue and a lot of glitter?

I'd like to see the end result!
sounds like 'mardi gra' or some 1980's pop band

G

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.