Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Wikiposts

Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Old Sep 2nd 2004, 12:51 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let's just cut the crap and have a good row

Hello!

I'm back!

Had a nice afternoon, though they worry me these girls, discussing cesarians, brazilian waxes, geanacologists, papsmears(apparently it's about time I went) and brazilians waxes for men!
:scared:

And then saturday the adult party thing! Help!!!!! :scared:

Bundy, hope the stress goes away soon :-(
Congratulations on the laptop!!!

Covenant(bout time we started calling you that!), in your dreams! :-p
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 12:55 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Hello!

I'm back!

Had a nice afternoon, though they worry me these girls, discussing cesarians, brazilian waxes, geanacologists, papsmears(apparently it's about time I went) and brazilians waxes for men!

And then saturday the adult party thing! Help!!!!!

Bundy, hope the stress goes away soon Congratulations on the laptop!!!

Covenant(bout time we started calling you that!), in your dreams!
Simone, At least your in my dream, not my nightmare.

(which involves me and the lads dressed as turkeys gobbling madly running from Bundy with that turkey baster. (you think thats bad, imagine a lion dressed as a turkey, the bind definately Gobbles then!)
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 1:00 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Hello!

I'm back!

And then saturday the adult party thing! Help!!!!! :scared:

Bundy, hope the stress goes away soon :-(
Congratulations on the laptop!!!

Covenant(bout time we started calling you that!), in your dreams! :-p
You want to watch that Perth lot Simone. They might corrupt you.

Can't beat a good pap smear for a fun few minutes
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 1:01 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Covenant

(which involves me and the lads dressed as turkeys gobbling madly running from Bundy with that turkey baster. (you think thats bad, imagine a lion dressed as a turkey, the bind definately Gobbles then!)

Sounds like quite a fun dream to me.....

Gobbles
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 1:05 am

Covenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond reputeCovenant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundy
Sounds like quite a fun dream to me.....

Gobbles
Yes but you'd already extracted our giblets!
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 1:06 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

(which involves me and the lads dressed as turkeys gobbling madly running from Bundy with that turkey baster. (you think thats bad, imagine a lion dressed as a turkey, the bind definately Gobbles then!) :-D
Brilliant!

Bundy :scared: So I'm taking you have had one too??
Ohhhh, I don't wanna!!! Sulk sulk!!!

Btw, Jill thinks I'd be better off having a baby than a puppy!!! That Smudge must be really driving her mad!!
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 1:11 am
She's a bird, you know

Brilliant!

Bundy :scared: So I'm taking you have had one too??
Ohhhh, I don't wanna!!! Sulk sulk!!!

Btw, Jill thinks I'd be better off having a baby than a puppy!!! That Smudge must be really driving her mad!!

Simone - yep, all smeared up so to speak (my word, the things we talk about). It's not the best experience on earth, but has to be done. My tip - try not to get the giggles, it only makes it more painful

Don't talk to me about babies. I'm experience my first bout of proper broodiness and trying to ignore it. Bear in mind that puppies only take a few weeks to house train, kids take years......
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 1:15 am

Simone - yep, all smeared up so to speak (my word, the things we talk about). It's not the best experience on earth, but has to be done. My tip - try not to get the giggles, it only makes it more painful

Don't talk to me about babies. I'm experience my first bout of proper broodiness and trying to ignore it. Bear in mind that puppies only take a few weeks to house train, kids take years......
Right, they're onto Nappies and babies, I'm off.
Attached Thumbnails Let's just cut the crap and have a good row-babycakes.gif  
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 1:20 am
She's a bird, you know

Right, they're onto Nappies and babies, I'm off.

From castration to reproduction in one swift move....
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 1:23 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

See, that's what I thought. A puppy would be much better to start of with!
I'm over my broodiness for now... My friend Jessica is getting it though, here sister-in-law is nearly having hers....

Now you've given me something else to be scared of!!!! I was only scared f the embarrassment before! Now pain too! Luckily I'm not the ggiggling type...

Yes, the things we talk about, it's those Perth ladies.... wait till after Saturday, I'll talk about anything!
And Jill was talking about all of us flashing our boobs at Warren on the webcam Don't ask me why!?
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 1:24 am

From castration to reproduction in one swift move....
got that the wrong way round haven't you? :scared:
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 1:25 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

lol lol lo
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 1:30 am
She's a bird, you know

See, that's what I thought. A puppy would be much better to start of with!
I'm over my broodiness for now... My friend Jessica is getting it though, here sister-in-law is nearly having hers....

Now you've given me something else to be scared of!!!! I was only scared f the embarrassment before! Now pain too! Luckily I'm not the ggiggling type...

Yes, the things we talk about, it's those Perth ladies.... wait till after Saturday, I'll talk about anything!
And Jill was talking about all of us flashing our boobs at Warren on the webcam Don't ask me why!?

It's not that painful Simone. More just uncomfortable. The thing is to try and relax (not easy). It's undignified, unsightly and uncomfortable, but you'll be fine! The worst bit is when the nurse cheerfully tells you what she can see and makes little comments like 'oooo, you've got a high cervix!' (those men will be running for the hills any minute).

I've never been that broody before. I think there's something in the air - two of my colleagues are preggers at the moment. It's a worry. Although the maternity benefits where I work are fantastic, so.......

Flashing boobs at Warren? Does he know about this? Does he have his heart medication? Ahhh, the wonders of webcams, eh.
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 1:31 am

It's not that painful Simone. More just uncomfortable. The thing is to try and relax (not easy). It's undignified, unsightly and uncomfortable, but you'll be fine! The worst bit is when the nurse cheerfully tells you what she can see and makes little comments like 'oooo, you've got a high cervix!' (those men will be running for the hills any minute).

I've never been that broody before. I think there's something in the air - two of my colleagues are preggers at the moment. It's a worry. Although the maternity benefits where I work are fantastic, so.......

Flashing boobs at Warren? Does he know about this? Does he have his heart medication? Ahhh, the wonders of webcams, eh.
Just thought i'd pop in....

Nope still not clear, I'll be back when you've finished with the Doctor.
Old Sep 2nd 2004, 1:35 am
She's a bird, you know

Just thought i'd pop in....

Nope still not clear, I'll be back when you've finished with the Doctor.

You boys should learn more about what us poor women have to put up with. Can't see you lot being too keen at having a metal probe shoved up your, erm, tackle and scraping a bit of the insides off.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.