Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

January 08 Applicants

Wikiposts

January 08 Applicants

Old Aug 18th 2008, 4:11 am
Forum Regular

ajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant future
Default Re: January 08 Applicants

Originally Posted by jimandkate
Hi just thought that i would let you all know that we GOT OUR VISAflights are booked for 13th Oct and have our holiday rental Perth here we comeNiamh It will all work out Kate
Congratulations...
Old Aug 18th 2008, 4:55 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Baby75
Whoo hoo Congratulations :thumbsup:

Thanks and I know it will we will get it sorted in the end

Thanks tiger222 we are looking for advice just waiting on them to get back to us now and sure we will ring tomorrow and speak with our CO again think

time has run out for the baby any way I find out tomorrow when im being induced and ild say it will be in the next 7 days at the most
Didn't realise it was so close Ring your CO first thing and tell him about the advise you've had off here - maybe he's not thought of it. Have you thought of asking the migration agent whether you could pay in installments?

Hi just thought that i would let you all know that we GOT OUR VISAflights are booked for 13th Oct and have our holiday rental Perth here we comeNiamh It will all work out Kate
BRILLIANT NEWS!!!!!! Really made up for you
Old Aug 18th 2008, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

Congratulations God your organised Good luck
Old Aug 18th 2008, 6:32 pm
Just Joined

AwesomeKhan is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: January 08 Applicants

CONGRATULATIONS to both of you.

I can understand how much relief this news would have brought you. Best of luck for the trip to Oz.
Old Aug 18th 2008, 6:50 pm

Have you decided what you're gonna do Niamh?
Old Aug 18th 2008, 7:05 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mary1967

Have you decided what you're gonna do Niamh?
yep well have some what of a plan now there is no way we can afford to take legal advice from a agent but I contacted our agent we used for the TRA he is a star and was very helpful gave us loads of helpful information

But we rang our co today spoke to a really nice guy who has pointed us in the right direction basically we have baby get birth cert, passport, medical and leave Australia get pr visa and come back and we have 4 weeks to do it and the guy in DIAC said our baby medical would be processed straight away basically as soon as its sent we ring and let him know and he will follow it up for us

so back down to Brisbane to talk to an immigration officer tomorrow and take it from there wish us luck as its the best option for us other than going home

oh baby is coming Monday so while you are all asleep ill have hopefully an nice straight forward labour and new baby
Old Aug 18th 2008, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

yep well have some what of a plan now there is no way we can afford to take legal advice from a agent but I contacted our agent we used for the TRA he is a star and was very helpful gave us loads of helpful information

But we rang our co today spoke to a really nice guy who has pointed us in the right direction basically we have baby get birth cert, passport, medical and leave Australia get pr visa and come back and we have 4 weeks to do it and the guy in DIAC said our baby medical would be processed straight away basically as soon as its sent we ring and let him know and he will follow it up for us

so back down to Brisbane to talk to an immigration officer tomorrow and take it from there wish us luck as its the best option for us other than going home

oh baby is coming Monday so while you are all asleep ill have hopefully an nice straight forward labour and new baby

Hi Niamh glad that you have got it sorted out hope that everything goes well and just think when we get up on Monday we will be waking up to your new baby news wishing you all our love and best wishes for Monday KateWould like to say a big thanks to everyone for helping us through the visa Thanks Kate
Old Aug 18th 2008, 7:44 pm

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Niamh glad that you have got it sorted out hope that everything goes well and just think when we get up on Monday we will be waking up to your new baby news wishing you all our love and best wishes for Monday KateWould like to say a big thanks to everyone for helping us through the visa Thanks Kate

Thanks Kate and hope every thing goes smoothly and quickly till you fly out and start your big adventure
Old Aug 18th 2008, 7:46 pm

How can i sleep now Make sure you're OH sends us a message to say you and the baby are ok.

So pleased you've managed to find a solution...................don't think anyone's scared me as much as you in this process Good luck, Niamh

Don't forget your own contributions to others
Old Aug 18th 2008, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

noofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nicenoofie is just really nice

baby is coming Monday so while you are all asleep ill have hopefully an nice straight forward labour and new baby
Just wanted to say good luck for Monday. Jackie x
Old Aug 18th 2008, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

Annehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really nice

Good luck for Monday Baby75. Hope all goes well for you.

Anne
Old Aug 18th 2008, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

Hi mary how is everything at your side? .everything going well I hope .what end of perth are you going cant remember if already asked you we are going NOR kate
Old Aug 18th 2008, 8:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

oh baby is coming Monday so while you are all asleep ill have hopefully an nice straight forward labour and new baby :
Good luck with the visa stuff - it sounds like they will help you as much as they can. I think being in the country is a huge advantage as you can go to the (newly opened especially for you!) office and they will deal with you immediately.

Cracked me up the way you added as an after thought that you would be having the baby on Monday. Hope it all goes well and as Mary said, you have to let us know everything is OK, otherwise we will worry.

Originally Posted by mary1967
How can i sleep now Make sure you're OH sends us a message to say you and the baby are ok.

I know - we will be getting up in the night to check!

So pleased you've managed to find a solution...................don't think anyone's scared me as much as you in this process Good luck, Niamh

Don't forget your own contributions to others
So true Niamh!
Old Aug 18th 2008, 8:55 pm
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

hope all goes well for you on monday (and with the visa malarkey!)

I've heard childbirth is a walk in the park - i'm sure you'll be fine (and cue the backlash...)
Old Aug 18th 2008, 9:49 pm

Originally Posted by AshyB
hope all goes well for you on monday (and with the visa malarkey!)

I've heard childbirth is a walk in the park - i'm sure you'll be fine (and cue the backlash...) funny that my DH says the same thing he thinks Ill spit her out easy knowing its not him

Thanks every one and DH will keep you all informed on how we go with the baby as long as she is healthy im happy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.