Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

January 08 Applicants

Wikiposts

January 08 Applicants

Old Aug 25th 2008, 6:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: January 08 Applicants

Originally Posted by mary1967
Still nervous, don't think i'll stop worrying until we get there, but at least we're still going!!!!

Good news!!! I'm so glad. Didn't want to say you should go as it has to be your decision.

I hope she's ok............... saying that, she's done this a few times so she'll probably be telling them what to do!!!

Too true.

Just had some exciting news Nic, NIGE HAS GOT HIS VISA:think he may have done it without a Form 80 as well::
I saw - he reckons his CO fancied him.

Fly Away - Deb's visa grant means you're one step closer I'm getting really excited now
Mr Niamh - Please update us asap!!!
Thanks Mary - lets hope they are working on 475s now.

Yes Mr Niamh where are you?

Originally Posted by jimandkate
thought that I would come back on and we would have heard how Niamh is but you know what like men are ::Also we didnt do form 80 but we did do the australian values statement Kate
We've done both and not got the visa... maybe that's the problem???
Old Aug 25th 2008, 11:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Niamh!! Is there any news????
Old Aug 25th 2008, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Fly Away

Am on tenterhooks too!, no news is good news!

With a new buba then BE will unfortunately be the last thing on their minds

Am dying too hear the news tho, theres no better feeling than bringing home a new baby, god I MUST NOT GET BROODY!!

Lindsay x
Old Aug 25th 2008, 1:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

I thought for sure by now we would have heard.....

Maybe Mr Niamh is just "busy" with the other children...and the excitement of the event!
Old Aug 25th 2008, 8:12 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tiger222
I thought for sure by now we would have heard.....

Maybe Mr Niamh is just "busy" with the other children...and the excitement of the event!

Mr Niamh must be up to his eyes in it, new country, new baby, knackered wife and excited kids who probably want their mam...............BUT, I NEED TO KNOW...................Come on Mr Niamh, just a quick 'yes, they're both doing well', will be enough.
Old Aug 25th 2008, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

Still nothing but as you say Mary BE wont be his priority right now I know what my OH is like he needs to give niamh the laptop in
Old Aug 25th 2008, 10:01 pm

Originally Posted by jimandkate
Still nothing but as you say Mary BE wont be his priority right now I know what my OH is like he needs to give niamh the laptop in

I'm surprised she didn't take it with her!!!
Old Aug 25th 2008, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

I'm surprised she didn't take it with her!!!
Old Aug 26th 2008, 2:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

What? Nothing from Niamh yet? It's Wednesday morning in OZ, I thought for sure by now we would have heard something.

Is it too early to start to worry?
Old Aug 26th 2008, 10:02 pm

What? Nothing from Niamh yet? It's Wednesday morning in OZ, I thought for sure by now we would have heard something.

Is it too early to start to worry?

I guess it depends on how long they keep mum's in hospital over there
Old Aug 26th 2008, 10:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm worried now.... I'm sure it is only her OH being too busy, but I am worried!!!
Old Aug 27th 2008, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

I guess it depends on how long they keep mum's in hospital over there
I think you can request to go home....and being an experienced mum, she's bound to get the go ahead.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 2:18 am

I'm worried now.... I'm sure it is only her OH being too busy, but I am worried!!!
I think you can request to go home....and being an experienced mum, she's bound to get the go ahead.

I'm worried as well - I doubt the hospital would give out any info even if we knew which one it was.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 4:29 am
BE Enthusiast

hope that everything is well I think that it will be perhaps she got a section and they keep you in longer for that Kate
Old Aug 27th 2008, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

lynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the roughlynneandwayne is a jewel in the rough

Hi congratulations to those of you who have got visa;s
i have not been on for a while as so demoralised we still have no visa. our agent has informed us that we will not hear probably till the end of the year due to the back log... so fed up of waiting...
but can do nothing, will get there one day... i hope..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.